Guide For New Players

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Jerk123123, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Bumping for new players! 

2. Thanks for the helpful guide!

3. Cool guide ..Thanks jerk :)

4. How can I get a volley

5. If you play long enough, like longer than a day, you get a few speakers. Then you go on Campus chat and ask to be vollied ? by asking something like, "new player here, volley me please!". Emojis help catch people eyes when you post on campus, you can download an emoji keyboard if you haven't already.

6. Bumped for a new player ^.^

7. What's the calculation for mcs

8. How do you earn more money?

9. I want to add new dorm mates. What am i going to add? I already have 18 dorms

10. Could they hire you as many as they want ?

11. How do you log out?

12. Wish I would have found this sooner!!! This is freakin awesome! If it had a dictionary of all the acronyms and the coding, it would be a MUST read for every noob before playing! Excellent work, totes easy to understand and ss are clear.

13. What is unloading and milking

14. Unloading is when you preform an action whether it be fight/dance/eavesdrop/prank (or the party equivalents), until you run completely out of strength and intelligence and can no longer preform the action.

Milking in the context of parties means that you are able to unload, preform patterned hits, but you aren't allowed to use Doctor's Notes.

Milking is the opposite of flashing (which is a party in which an unlimited amount of Doctor's Notes can be used).

15. Arrows helped alot.. thanks??

16. Drop volley profit. So the amount you agree on is how much the person receiving the dvp will earn.

17. What does kcs mean ?