Ronda Rousey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MoisellecoolBaby, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Some of the comments got me woke lol

2. She should retire or get a better coach if she wants to continue. Her current coach is a not good

4. Women use make up for bein beautiful

Men Dont

5. Obviously not all women but statistically speaking lol. Nobody ever takes the time to comprehend.

6. Women can do whatever sport they want.
    That's like asking if men should do ballet cause it's a 'feminine' sport. Anyone can do any sport they want.

7. Ronda still bae though.

8. rondas hot id hit it

9. I agree ?

10. Actors do and some of them are pretty beautiful. I also know some guys who actually take care of their eyebrows and pluck them a bit. Nothing wrong with a man wanting to take care of his appearance and nothing wrong with a woman not wanting to take care of her appearance. It all comes down to personal choice.

11. Honestly who cares?
    Let women do what they want.
    Let men do what they want
    Worry about yourself
    And shut up.

12. I like how there is good memes out

13. She waited 13 months for that ass whopping....lmao

14. Ronda Rousey was paid 3 Million to Show Up Win or Lose

Amanda Nunes was paid 100K to Show. & was eligible for 100k win bonus..

At the end of the day Champion or Not. Ronda Rousey was paid 3 Mill for a 48 second ass whooping and her face looks just fine. She still came out winning.

15. No her face wasn't fine. It was as red as mashed tomatoes lol.

She's made her name. Yes, she made good money. But I'm not sure she can revive her career after this loss. Her image is at stake.

If she doesn't retire and takes another shameless L like this one hopefully by Nunes again, Nunes would rather go down in history as the one who ended her career.

My point? She gotta retire while still relevant/respected.

16. ....And how long have you been a professional fighter? Have you ever been world champion at anything?? At least she has a career... you?

17. Go and check the subject of this thread so you get guided into making useful comments on it :roll:

18. *sniffs*

I smell....Feminism....

19. PREACH IT!!!

20. When you don't have anything useful to say :lol: