Wow

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale30, Dec 24, 2016.

1. I didn't think it was possible for this game to get even worse than it was when I left. Now the UI is awful, there's random shit everywhere on the home screen and the forums look absolutely disgusting. I knew ATA's gameplay choices they made were god awful, but I didn't know they couldn't make design choices either.

Why do you people put up with this? Why do you subject yourselves to this garbage?

One day you're going to regret spending such a significant portion of your life (and sadly for some of you, paychecks) on hitting cat cafe. Make that point sooner rather than later.

That is all. Nice seeing very few of you again. A displeasure seeing most of you. Good day.

2. This was beautiful :')

3. Spoken like a pro

4. I forgot they don't use asterisks for a filter now. We're all actually 12 years old. Rather than swear we should just date each other on the app.

5. Their decisions for this game are purely based off of what will make them money and not on what makes the game good.

6. Words of wisdom from Roy are always worth reading. Merry Christmas, I hope everyone enjoys rl for the next two days. That's where I'll be. (Back full force on Monday tho, I expect.)

7. Now leave again ?

8. Some troll remarks make you look even dimmer than others. I think everyone who knows Roy misses him. Troll somewhere else please.

9. Question, if you dislike this all. Why are you here? no one is forcing you to stay

10. ROY

I DIDNT READ BUT I WILL AFTER I POST

ROY I LOVE YOU ROY

11. Lady, don't care. Lol, you aren't any brighter if you're wasting your time on this game 

12. I came back so I could take advice from you<3.

Also HI HILL HI

13. I personally don't give advice, but if you honestly don't like the game do us all a favor and uninstall

14. I agree tho. The forum layout got fucked up.

The threads say the time it was last posted on which is unnecessary compared to the date it was created.

And the lines between each post makes it look weird. But ya know its not like telling them would make a change.

15. I can most definitely agree to all of this

16. I mean I don't think I'm affecting you at all. You're choosing to post here, although I suppose this is one of the very few active forum threads there are now that these forums are pretty much dead. If you think I have any problems uninstalling then you must not know who I am. I popped back in after over a year to see who was still around with the full intention of deleting this today.

17. in b4 ata get butthurt and delete this

18. I know who you are and I know you have popped in and out, but in all honestly if you dislike the game as much as to make a forum post about it you should reach a resolve to stop downloading it

19. It's good to see old friends pop in and remind us how terrible the game has become though, fresh or otherwise underrepresented opinions should be welcomed.

And Hi Roy, not sure if you remember Gonzo but whatever .-.

As for your original post, yeah... I know it sucks, when they game out for the UI and I was a Beta tester at the time I spoke against it as well as others but they still went through it anyway. As for now I just ignore it. One of those things you purposefully go blind to.