Arts & Craftsmas!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATABruce, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Why noobs get cool ava's.. 

2. ATA you should give everyone, including newbies and nonleaderboards player, equal chance on finishing the hunt. It seems that only those who can afford to get in B2B CC clubs are the only ones finishing your hunts and that's unfair. Atleast lower the drops needed to accomplish tasks. ?

3. ATA can you please add another way to get the avi? Because me depending merely on my luck is impossible since i got a very bad luck :( I won't ever get the second tier avi which I love it so much if box is the only way :(

4. The last "hunts" plus current is impossible with an odd and 9hr plus work schedule there is no way to get 2,000,000 item.

5. Re: Arts

STILL HOPING and WAITING FOR TESS 

6. Omg i love the outdoor style avis.. they're so cool ?? too hard tho

7. Re: Arts

Hoping if they do purple ornaments and Tess is that tier avi ?

8. Why are PIMD Stories So Hard

9. Re: Arts

what are the orange ornaments for?

10. I wanted tge sweater snuggler but the only chance to get it is to open boxes :/ or is it?

11. Re: Arts

Best hunt you've had

12. If it wasn't for those people spending and buying there wouldn't be a game for you even to play quit whining suck it up and you know what to don

13. Re: Arts

Oh, I'm suing. How dare ATA use my name without compensating me? ?

14. Re: Arts

OMG!! ?

15. Fair enough ATA wants to make profit from the game, but this is just to cruel, you guys jave more players than just top 100, maybe make it possible for more people who are lower stats and with smaller wallets

16. Re: Arts

It's impossible to get 4K baubles in two days unless you flash, lease being the drop of baubles to 200 or 300 for cc ??‍♂️

17. Merry Christmas ATA.. ;) where's my new avatar :) the snuggler avatar and thanknyou in advance. PIMD is life. Cheers. Xoxo

18. I need the snuggler avatar