why did someone get silenced for saying

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PrincessAshle, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One of my members got silenced for say they like Cats. Cats is an animal and if I'm not mistaken we do have a cat cafe party I think that is stupid for getting silenced for say what king of animal they like

2. Oh, dear... Did it have a nefarious context?

3. It probably could have been the way they said it as we all know that "cat" can have various meanings or the mod just misinterpreted what they said. Which i'm not doubting, the current mods we have are idiots aside from a few.

4. He said someone got upset because he said I like cats

5. ️What's new pussycat?
    Btw op, while You failed to give specifics, everyone with a brain is guessing you are just another one of the thousands of sniveling noobs who isn't telling the entire story, then cry in forums about their silence.. do u think you'll get sympathy posting your crap here? Do u think a coconut dropped on our heads?
    My boss's 4yr old pulls this same act, different specifics 

P.s.
    I also like cats, but dogs are a mans best friend️let's see if anyone forum ban me , I'm pretty confident I won't ..

6. #Savage :lol:

7. It's up to the silenced player to email support and ask about their silence. We haven't seen the actual post therefore no one can give you an answer. Ask the player silenced once they talk to support.

support@athinkingape.com

Locking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.