'My Room' Feature

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ata]Mark, Nov 28, 2016.

1. When you open Furniture boxes with Key and Buy Golden Key with ec. The Furniture doesn't appear in room. My room is empty. Says that I have to buy Furniture with ec

2. Please just with ecs,can you guys put a money option..thank you?

3. you can get them from boxes for free, and i'm sure there will be other ways to get furniture in the future.

scroll to the right > click on the desk > "owned" tab > apply the desk you want

it doesn't automatically equip; you have to choose which of the item you want from the "owned" tab of each area

they already said there will not be cash options for this feature

4. It's been days since the upgrade and I'm still getting the "not enough funds"when using something I already have.how long til that's fixed finally?!?!?

5. While you are improving storage in the room, can you please make the storage usable to store our giftable items on our showcase profile? We have too many giftable items and it pain to scroll over n over again to spam $ gift

6. Has anyone received "lavander" bookshelf from free furniture box? Is it not displayable? Cause i cant find it from any of the owned tabs

7. Hey it seems My Room didn't unlock for me cause it doesn't show up on my dorm. What can I do?

8. I've got few things but from my owned there's nothing!! All I know I got 3 items from the box. I deleted the app n reinstalled it but still nothing!

9. When will the update come where we can gift people our unwanted furniture

10. Nice question??

11. ^^^^^^^

12. Will we be able 2 open boxes even after the hunt??

13. Yes ^ if using ec

15. I've opened 4 boxes and 2 were 29ec item, 2 were 19ec items. Seems rigged like the wheel, unless you're lucky. At that rate, I wouldn't buy the 15ec keys because most likely I'd get a low ec item, that I probably wouldn't even like (like the gross yellow paint). Also, my two 29ec items were BOTH shelves. I can only use one or the other, so I don't even get the bonus stats from them. If I paid ec for the keys, what's to keep it from giving me every bed shelf and every paint color, so I really don't even get the stats from them? I could spend $100 and only end up with like 40k in stats...

16. Too many responses to find if this has been answered. Does this not work on kindle fires? I can open and view my room, opened a box, tried to place my item and it gives the not enough funds message. Deleted and reinstalled, there are no updates, still can't place my item?

17. u can spend ur money on a grammar class instead of on stats maybe :0

18. I don't see "my room" and I have more than enough dorms.

19. PIMD is changing, maybe they will change the stereotype of STATS for War to STATS for classes and status, this is PARTY in my dorm though...

20. So does this mean its going to happen and if so when can i expect it ?