Introducing PIMD Stories

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Thank you! And i like you :)

2. Much better response....no more luck based drops except for special rare items not necessary story drops

3. I like you.

4. It might appear as though you are just receiving it, but if you logged in earlier you would have received it earlier. We show you the phone call the first time you log in so you don't miss out on talking to your bud.

5. ilybruce

6. I have been on over 24hrs straight and could not get one laser keyboard and some get all from 1 or 2 parties. I hit so many parties and could not finish story because they would not drop the laser keyboard.

7. Woah. Thanks for the consideration ATA 

8. Thank you, I like you now 

9. Thanks for listening to me have a breakdown and the rest of us but I don't like anybody sorry Bruce 

10. I'm still not happy that in 3-4 parties I got 3 computer parts all from cc and in 8+ parties straight mostly cc but tried potd cause cc wasn't dropping and I didn't get my last part it's complete bs as I was partying from start to finish! I was looking forward to those raspberry pies

11. You might need some sleep..

12. Bruce, you should give the story people real pimd accounts , They can be bot accounts

13. You can get more Raspberry Pies from today's Story and there will be one tomorrow that gives even more. Don't worry be happy.

14. But that's not helping the 600 I didn't get for 20 hours less the 8 I slept one couldn't drop? I'm calling bs! Especially since so many people got it in 2-4 parties! Oh well what do we expect from amateur coders?

15. Can we get stories that give music please

16. So many whiners ?

17. It's fix already ? someone said that its a bug and i need to update the game first. And it is okay now. 

18. A glitch or something happened with the stories or Hacker keys because I opened 1 and I got 500 pies but it didn't add to the pies I had. I deleted the app and re downloaded it but still nothing. Please help.

19. Bruce and ATA team, I wanna like you but you make it very difficult for us to like you.

Where's my exclusive item for being lucky? :/