'My Room' Feature

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ata]Mark, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Furniture boxes shouldnt have a time limit. The personal dorms feature should stay. The furniture boxes should too. Its fun to get stuff to decorate your dorm.. but theres not enough time when it only lasts 5 days.. and you can only open 1box at a time..

2. Ok I just pushed something that should fix this for most people. Try force closing and restarting the app. Let me know if it helped.

3. Cool feature ! But I think you shall increase the limit for opening of amazing furniture box . It's very difficult to see low progress after a high progress especially after enjoying the 5x promo.

4. How come our boxes are going to expire December 2nd?

5. When will we be able to gift/trade our furniture?

6. Is there a possibility of including cash decor aswell at some point. Even if cash is for general or basic things and EC especially at the current prices for more exclusive decor or something.

9. Well said… i love this feature too, more than showcase items in our profile

10. Great feature, seriously, Ata. The only problems i have about this feature are the prices for the furniture. Most of them cost 200 extra credits. $20 for a single furniture piece. Also, in addition, you're only going to allow one furniture box opening per day.. I think you've forced players into spending way more than they really should have. I really hope you could make some furniture that can be bought through in-game cash, cash we earn from playing your game. I think it's unfair that this feature can really only be enjoyable through extra credits. Please take this into consideration, thank you.

11. Bahaha ya let's spend money on virtual furniture cool ok

12. How can you justify 999ecs for a million Cs item

That's £75 for an item

13. What would be the use of those furniture boxes if they are gonna be useless after we get those rewards ? ?

14. Been 2 days since I updated and it still says "not enough funds" ???

15. Expensive Furnitures. Why ecs only -_-

16. Why did u fix it so the one ant got es an ant got the money for so y not cash is what we need for my dorm

17. Mark will the boxes disappear after the 2nd? Or can we still keep them and open them at a later time when a new story begins

18. I surely wish that my friends can donate stuffs or can leave their extra stuffs to your dorm for it's a furniture anyways.

19. My furniture from the box says i have to buy it but doesnt show a price

20. ATA we need race car beds for our dorms. And not little small twin size beds, we need them king size so its more like a coupe. And don't just gloss over this comment make it happen. thank you