Introducing PIMD Stories

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. I get excited when Quinn pm's me ? I just hope I can complete this new story.

2. What about the hunt

3. You're participating in it now ?

4. Super pros were boring tbh. People are just mad they can't get those ~rare~ items and avis anymore lol. The new stories are a good idea, nice job ata

5. The stories are basically the hunt

6. Don't get me wrong but I really like the stories idea a lot compared to other new not so good inclusions recently added in to game but why do some require premium parties to complete?

NO stories should not require premium items to open or complete. This is amotjer money grabbing and greedy idea of ATA and not fair for all players especially those just starting out.

Remove premium parties drops from stories and make them attainable to ALL players please especially the new players.

7. Forget my last post. I just realised not just premium parties drop. My mistake.

Awesome work on stories idea.

8. I can't find the story on either of my accounts.

9. By 9th dorm... They mean actual dorms. Or the 9th dorm room

10. No phone shows for me, and I have level 19 dorms all full

11. I've completed 3 cat cafes and 1 Potd and I still haven't gotten any computer part drops , and I only have hours left to get them all? Something's not right.

12. ikr, it's pretty much impossible

13. Am so glad am not the only one who is struggling to get computer items ?

14. I'm not getting any stories......smh all it says is that you don't have a story

15. I already got my sweet rigs but why does it says that i dont enough funds when i owned the item?? Anyone help me ;-; T_T

16. Stories are interesting but the drops are very less the potd drops only around 20 raspberry pie then how can you expect 6000 raspberry pies without having cat cafe ? If you drop only 20 raspberry pies then it means we need to do 300 parties in 3 days which isn't practically possible(by only potd) , ata please increase the raspberry pie drops it's annoying seeing only 25 or 20 drops per party that lasts for 2 hours.

17. Ran out of stories last night, ace idea but now no stories 

18. you simply have no luck?

19. Even with cat cafe it's simply unrealistic. You'd need to hit 40-50 to make the goal not counting box and other story drops

20. In order to see the Stories and My Dorm features, you must do the following:
    1) Ensure you have downloaded the latest version of PimD. Check the App Store and the Google Play Store for updates.
    2) Ensure you have 9 Dorms purchased (a.k.a. Have the "Couch Surfer: Level 2" Achievement).

Oh man, sorry to hear that! They are a luck based drop so it's possible (however unlikely) to not receive any after several parties. Loads of players have collected all their computer parts. Perhaps in the future we can try making random drops regiftable so people with extra can share the love.

Please send in feedback explaining what is happening and we'll take a look.

Have you completed all the Stories available to you?

Not including the other Story drops is misleading as they can contribute significantly. Also more players have already earned the VIP Avatars after 2 days of playing than usually receive them in a 2 week event, and there are still 2 days to go!