Star Crossed Lovers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by iChesireKittyChaseSnowflakes, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Re: Star Crossed Lovers meep

Bump :-D
    this is a great story

2. Continuing with a long chapter today ️

3. I love this so far!

4. UPDATE BROSKII

5. Lol Spit. It's been awhile, but I'm not letting this fic go. It's one of my faves. Expect an update between tonight and tomorrow. Being stuck at a family's house for Thanksgiving? Not so much fun. 

6. Omg im in love with this story plzzz update xx

7. Bump!!!!! Xx

8. ❄️❄️❄️❄️

All is not lost...It is just merely temporarily hidden. We must hold on to the hope, for a brighter future.

Aurora stalked towards the weaponry room in the hallow hut. Her lively face set in to a deep scowl. Her arms hurt, her head ached like it had been banged between two pots. Even her eyes had gained little wrinkles. Something that was hardly heard of in a young fairy.

She reached out to the drawers of the dresser against the wooden wall. Dragging out sharp swords and arrows that would be used for battle. Each one glinted with joyous relief. To be used in battle as such their purpose.

Yule trailed in a minute after, followed by numerous faeries in battle armor. Their bodies covered in thick steel and a matching helmet on their heads. The light playfully danced on their armor, reflecting back and forth.

" We must be ready and prepared for anything. We go in groups, first line heads in first. If things go south and start getting bad, retreat and recover. ", Yule stated in a stern voice and tapped his armor plated chest.

Aurora slid a sword in to her belt, " No one wanders off alone. We stick together in the groups we are assigned. Lay low and keep sight of one another. There's no telling what exactly we are heading in to. So prepare yourselves now and be on your guard! ", She exclaimed while turning to face the soldiers before her.

Her eyes sought out Lilth's, wanting to make sure her words did not fall deaf on the human's ears. To her surprise, the blonde stared back at her with an air of finality and strength. She took pride in her and how she had grown.

Ryith rested a hand on Lilth's shoulder, " I'll be sticking by you, so don't worry princess. Your protector is here. ", He remarked with a cheshire grin and winked at her.

The blonde princess scoffed at him and shook her head, " Who said I needed a protector? I'll have you know, that I've picked up a lot of defense and attack moves from our practices together. ", She replied back haughtily and glared at the raven haired fairy. Her wings fluttering with defiance to his comment.

Aurora cleared her throat and handed both Ryith and Lilth their weapons. A double edged silver sword for him, and a emerald stoned handle, short sword for her. Though it wasn't too short, a little more than arm's length.

As everyone settled their weapons in their proper holdings. They set out for the dark castle that stood monstrous amongst the land. Avoiding the pointed strands of grass and sharp drops in the ground. Each walking in a set of two, as the pathway was not wide enough to walk more than two by two.

Ryith strode next to Lilth with confidence. He had been to battle before. It was not news to him, he felt prepared to take on another battle. His train of thoughts on battle were cut off, when the princess stumbled and nearly fell.

He caught her with ease and chuckled lightly by her ear, " Careful princess, might hurt yourself. "

She frowned and tugged her arm away, dusting off any dirt from her pants, " I'll keep that in mind. Seeing as I do know how to take care of myself. ", She grumbled back and turned her face away to hide the embarrassing pink on her cheeks.

His eyebrows rose in surprise, a smirk making its way to his lips. She just looked too cute to ignore. Slipping an arm around her shoulders, he hummed and walked in step with her.

It bugged her, and not even just a little. With an elbow to his stomach, she stepped away from him. A new peaceful expression on her face, after hearing him groan and drop his arm away.

Respect. Do not touch.

She smiled to herself, which was quickly short lived. The dark of the castle loomed over head. The cold having turned denser, more terrifying. Her light blue eyes scanned the premises. Ears staying in tune with the march of boots on the wet ground.

Aurora halted them at the front. Setting them all one by one in groups of five. She was paired off with Ryith, two faeries around Ryith's age and an older one which looked to be in his 40's. Each group moved forward, pushing the frozen door to the castle.

It wouldn't budge.

Aurora released a heavy aggravated breath. Her hand reaching to pull out her sword. Which she used to drive through the middle of the door. Followed by a few heavy kicks. Wood split away from a hole newly made in the door.

She dusted off her hands and signaled the troops to follow in. Once again halting the group once they flew in.

" We do this quickly and quietly as possible. Scan the areas for any signs of life. Do not attempt to take on the monster alone, if you happen to come within range of it! You step back and send messenger to us! Am I clear?!? ", Aurora's voice was clipped and stern, there was no reasoning or arguments.

Everyone nodded their understanding and set off with their groups in different directions. Never knowing what was to come or what to expect. They were on a mission.

Lilth blew soft breaths in to her hands. The cold of the castle, biting her down to the bone. Her translucent wings fluttering slightly in protest. A quick glance of the room, and she realized they were walking through the hallway. The same hallway she walked down years ago when she was little. The one that led her to the bathroom with her mother and aunt.

A small whimper left her lips, her heart dropping in dismay. It looked nothing like it used to. The beautiful reds and golds of the castle had died to blacks and grays. Ice was the only visitor now and all warmth had died with the people.

She followed quietly behind her group, her heart skipping once they decided to check one of the rooms in the hallway. Nearly every door was halfway open. Making it easier to maneuver around.

Ryith shook his head, gazing around the room they stepped in, " These poor people had no clue what was coming for them. ", He muttered softly to himself more so than to anyone else.

" They lived life to the fullest, compared to us! We should take some riches back home with us. Least for our troubles-", One of the young faeries started to say but was quickly cut off.

" Mind your mouth and keep moving. We aren't here to be thieves or yap away. ", The older fairy snapped grouchily.

Lilth paid them no mind, her feet causing her to slowly fall behind. Her group walked ahead to another room, unbeknownst to their blond companion not following.

She bit her bottom lip and continued to walk at a snail's pace. Her feet guiding her in to a different room, eyes shifting from frozen object to another. It was horror, what these people had witnessed.

She stopped walking as her back had hit something. Swiftly twirling around on her heeled white boots, her eyes widened. Tears misting within seconds, just as her whole world started spinning.

She couldn't believe it!

9. Updating this today ?

10. Plzz continue

11. BUMP PLZ... wall me when updated

12. I thought of Romeo and Juliet when I read the title for some reason 