'My Room' Feature

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ata]Mark, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Should be able to open the amazing boxes 2 per day , such a short hunt not enough days to open them all. I spent enough money this weekend on ecs ?

2. 
    Savagé

3. 1 per day. Sorry, but the premium keys will stay in the store.

4. We're going to keep the premium keys in the store so you can open you boxes after the event ends, or trade them to someone who wants to open them.

But yes you get 5 to open for free.[/quote]
    That is crappy and you guys are headed down a terrible path, but I appreciate someone from Ata actually answering questions honestly for a change.

5. And you SHOULD consider a second for today, considering many of us had to update multiple times, uninstall and reinstall. I understand you want money, but showing good faith through a sign of kindness and generosity for our patience goes a long way in keeping your customers happy

6. My room items keep going back in to storage, won't stay in my room :-(

7. That's a little melodramatic, and why is it crappy? Each box has on average 41 ECs worth of items and we are giving you 5 this event. That's 200ECs worth of value for FREE.

8. Not to mention that we are making the items giftable and upgradeable and recycleable for parts (used in upgrading) so you get even more value as you can always trade items and use them to upgrade other items.

9. You're never going to be able to make everyone happy no matter what features they're offered.

10. So I used a furniture box and got a "Lavender Mirror," but its not showing up?

11. Perhaps if you listened to the feedback given and gave us what we have long asked for instead of this crap and we wouldn't feel the need to complain loudly.

12. Stop calling my hard work 'crap'. You already said you would quit if this was our best. This is our best, and if you don't like it, for your own sake, you should consider uninstalling.

13. I think everything done so far is brilliant, ata didn't have to do that they did, but because their dedicated to making things exciting for all of us, they infact HAVE made it better

14. Thanks!

15. Mine still says that I don't have enough funds when I try to place my item...is the update or fix still coming or did I miss something??

16. Seem to be having the same problem as some other users. I won a red lamp from furniture box but when I try to add it to my dorm there is a "not enough funds" message. it's in my "owned" tab though.

17. Still trying to figure out what that "1 Sweet Rig" was I got from one of these furniture boxes. Come on.

18. Can't do the job we ask and pay you for yet you still don't mind taking our money? How many thousands of inboxes asking for war system have you lot ignored?

Fix the game is all we ask not introduce lame ideas no one has asked for. No offence intended personally but this idea isn't the greatest.

Doing your jobs properly and listening to the people who pay your wages and giving them what they want is not too hard to do is it?

19. The upcoming roles are still going to be crap. ?

20. You are being offensive to me personally. You are calling my work crap simply because it isn't exactly what you want. It's also selfish and immature.

We aren't going to do wars in PIMD. If you want to war join KAW.