Introducing PIMD Stories

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. It's impossible for me to complete stories:( because I've no friends to send me items needed to complete stories

2. Another way for ata to make money, by getting you to purchase items and send gifts to earn a gift. Complete waste of time introducing PIMD Stories.

3. I'm thinking that the raspberry pies story are kind of like the top tiers. You will need to flash cc to complete them.

4. Lame... I'll take a pass on this

5. I'm way past opening my ninth dorm but I don't have the PINS stories

6. I'm way past opening my ninth dorm but I don't have the PIMD stories

7. Be sure to update and use the latest version of the game.

8. I've only done 3 cc since the update and already have 1400 it's not that hard, you get them from hacker boxes too

9. I completed 2k music sheets and received all the rewards except the dn. Oh so sad!!

10. When I open a story, the conversation that my avi has with the other seems cut off halfway through their sentences or just doesn't make sense in general since words seem jumbled. Is that an error or is there an option to see all the text?

11. This is pretty awesome! This will allow players to be much more interactive with all features in the game other than do parties collect "current hunt item" repeat. An update like this has been long overdue. Good job apes

12. Its awesome and love this idea . But why only 100 max drops for raspberry from cc .

13. If it isn't broke why try and fix it? Worst inclusion to game yet. Developers have a lot to answer to in this update. It's totally pathetic and a waste of time. If this is what our money gets might invest in another game instead.

1 star ⭐️ rating only cause can't give no stars 

14. Ok ata it says collect 10 dark zolt cola I've got 17 but it says I haven't completed task says I have 1 more to go that's not right

15. Max 2 hacker boxes per 24 hours.I got 200 in a hacker box. Our parties take about 2 hours (with the 15 min wait). And I sleep. And looking at the main page, it says 0/10000, so looks like there is another one after that. But either way, you need to be in a club doing fairly quick b2b, and get decent amounts in your hacker boxes. I've also done 3 parties and opened 1 hacker box and only have 950. Without help, getting to 6000 in 4 days will be difficult (considering over half of mine so far came from a story, then half of the remaining from a box). 100 per party is too low. Just my opinion.

16. Will these stories replace hunts?

17. So now opening my gift page freezes PIMD then crashes it. I'm going to love this ?. What about fixing things like cluttered slow loading showcases and gift pages (which I know I am not the only player complaining about that) before adding new stuff that slows it down even more? This game lag lately makes me not even want to play. It's not like we're able to just check in if we have a few minutes free because it is so slow. Ask your buddies running Meego, that game still loads quickly, but I guess it doesn't have as many crap features weighing it down. And NO, it's not my internet speed (also use my wifi at work to play, same problems) like your support team suggested. This is why you all are never getting another dollar out of me.

18. They said this will definitely replace hunts.