Update to Upcoming Club Roles

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Still would rather have more jobs to do than club roles.

2. It's fair so the RP clubs stop rapidly increasing

3. ATA - you have at your service a unique group of very special players who know more than you do about individual clubs and about club membership - OWNERS.

Why not give OWNERS a tool that will actually let OWNERS run their club? Let OWNERS decide what players are given administrative tasks and let OWNERS decide the tasks given.

Simple player selection by an OWNER with a tick list of admin responsibilities to give - or not to give.

A tool that actually allows OWNERS to run their club is long overdue.

A tool that allows ranked clubs and RP clubs and fight clubs and party clubs - ALL clubs to run the way their OWNERS want them run.

And here's the best part ATA - you still get to line your pockets! ... but equitably, according to OWNER wishes, depth of OWNER pocket book, size and rank of club ... you know - the way it should be !!!

4. It'd be nice if we could design our club logo. :)

5. It's not ATAs Fault if people don't want to join your club. Actually play pimd and have a club that does more than just RP and you'll have members.

7. When is this happening already? :( such a long wait

8. Support

9. What are club roles exactly?

10. Pucenmocpotetabpue

11. Oooh burn muddafudger buurrrrn

12. This update is taking forever to happen ?

13. Thank you for changing the prices I like what it's like now

14. Still stupidly expensive

15. Love to feed there bank account and Rob the players

16. I cant wait for the new club roles. Im tired of there being 50 million different clubs and only a few good ones. This way, all the noob club owners will be forced to disband and join a club that is already successful instead of everyone trying to run their own club. I feel like thats the way it should be. If you're not a mcs player with tons of money, you should just be a regular player and leave the owner and admin positions to those who are experienced. Thats the entire point of why the positions cost so much money.