9/11 and 11/9 two worst times in America

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -OFH-MICGOZ_V-ll, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Support

2. Actually it's 11/9 considering he was elected past midnight ?

3. 9/11 never forget
    11/9 forever regret

4. It's funny how everyone hates trump because of how the media phrase their news U guys prefer Clinton?U trust Clinton like seriously?

5. We will see lol right now there's no real evidence to back up whether he will be a great president or a failure ?

6. He would be greater than Clinton who only wants herself to benefit especially in terms of money for her

7. I'm willing to see if he does better than expected, I don't think he will do half of the stupid stuff he chanted about during his campaign.

8. I will assume you didn't see all the state's rioting ?

9. If you took the time to read what I said, i stated him grooming his children.

10. ? -_Elites_- is the worst club of pimd. Never join that club ?

11. Yes from media lies and media trying to create haos and problems like there is not enough. Media owned by the clinton supporters. Usa people vote him and now have to live with it. Obama and bush were elected the same way.

12. My opinion isn't a dislike for Trump. I can not dislike someone I don't know. I am stating from a realistic prospective. The life he lived, his age, being a real estate gaint, very successful in what he established. He is not capable of running a country.

14. notice how the riots arent trump supporters. great job america & clinton supporters. jumping people who voted trump, thousand people protests, violent protests /riots, more hatred than trump supporters... but theyre the problem

15. Lmaooo you gave me so much hope for the future. Thank you ?

17. ?

18. If you believe 11/9 is one of the worst moments in history, next to 9/11 you need a history lesson.

19. Well I mean, looking at some likely nuclear target maps in America...I'm thinking that it might be a little bit worse. Clinton might be a snake, but snakes like her know that nuclear fallout isn't gonna build a wall.

20. This is so wrong 11/9 isn't even close to one of the worst days in america I can think of plenty of dates that are worse