Donald J. Trump Is President?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Distraught, Nov 10, 2016.

1. I can tell you love murder. You condone little girls 13 and up getting pregnant. The thought of children gettin abused makes you moist, doesn't it? You sick witch. If you want to kill a baby, drink bleach and die slowly and painfully with it. The dead babies could've grown up and made a cure fo cancer, you ignorant witch. Killary wants money fo sickle cell experiments, which is da only reason why she supports abortion

2. I lol at the people who say Hillary didn't get rekt. She got rekt... an experienced politician lost to a reality t.v star that in itself is called getting rekt ?

3. Well said.

4. Neither of the candidates were good choices. We were going to be screwed either way. I did not vote for either, I chose Jill Stein. Unfortunately hilary burned herself whenever she announced her beliefs on abortion. It is what it is and we will all just have to endure the next 4 years the best that we can.

5. Abortion is good.

6. who cares it over tired hearing it bout it no matter who won it wont get better r.i.p.

7. This thread gave me cancer

8. Same

9. Sore loser

10. This is pimd, not Twitter!

11. Fuck donald trump

12. My opinion about Trump. Physically and mentally he isn't up for 4 years of running a country. Maybe 20 to 30 years ago physically he maybe been capable. But today, naw. My reason. 1 He owns and runs a empire. Being a president isn't a part time job. 2. At his age now, he is burned out with running around maintaining his businesses, at his stage in life, he was grooming his children to take over his empire so he can relax and enjoy his old life. 3. He don't have no political experience, Working for the system and running a system is two different entities. The only reason trump ran for president, in his mind he couldn't accept a Blackman being president. In his mind he said, if a Blackman can be president, hell I'll run just to prove how America is all screwed up. He was not expecting to win. Pay attention to his demeanor, look at his victory speech and the video of him and President Obama meeting.
    I just don't think he have the stamina to run this country and his empire. Especially at his age. Forget about all the negative cramp that the media pump out about him, and look at it for a human being state of mind. This country can't afford to be lead by someone who will be learning as they go. It's a old saying, can't teach a old dog new tricks. Trump is old and set in his ways. Y'all seen what happened when we had a inexperienced president and what is cost our country. It's crazy the worst times in America was 9/11 and 11/9

13. ^No one cares, let this cancer thread die

14. Google says the average life span of a human is 71 years. Well trump is 70 so touch wood google is right

15. LMAO, but no. Pence is much worse. So I hope Donald does his time for the next 4 years and moves along.

16. ? -_Elites_- is the worst club. All admins are noob. ?

17. We really don't care. So can you shut up crying about it ? Get a life it's just a game

18. "Donald Trump is sexiest"

19. Op sounds like he got most of his information straight from online news and other 3rd party social apps. Tbh this information is nothing new and more than slightly biased, yet he still was elected.
    Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but does anyones vote truly count..? Electorals decide who become president, not the popular vote. If everyone's vote counted then wouldn't Hillary be the next president?

20. Bernie Sanders is a God damn communist