Simply Friends

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -Adelyn-, Nov 4, 2016.

1. "Simply Friends"

-Chapter 1-

"Get off me Connor!" I yelled with my hoarse, raw, morning voice.

He chuckled and eventually peeled himself off from my body.

"So weak!" He squeaked unexpectedly. Quickly Connor smiled with his gorgeously dreamy dimples that scretched up to his gleaming light brown eyes.
    I stopped for a brief moment, smiling weakly as I began staring at his perfectly and naturally moulded face.

"Checking me out aye Ash?" Smirked the meathead. I shook my head in disbelief.

"What? Hey! Excuse me? No way in hell would I check your ugly ass out." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms as I always did when Connor would make a smart remark.

"Sure Ashley Evan Walkers." He laughed, tilting his head back and running his hand through his ash blonde hair.

He walked over to sit on his hardly cared for bed, glancing over to his unresponsive phone.

"Those pranks of yours are really affecting my social life." He tutted shaking his head, sighing.

"What social life?" I joked. He glared at me with his eyes pretty much shooting daggers. "Hey! Hey! You started the prank wars. Don't forget!" I clapped after sitting up on my back and leaning against my plain creamy white wall.

Connor simply waved his hand in the air dismissively and sat up instantly to answer the door. That, may I add, not been knocked on.

"Oi! Pebble." Bayley--Connor's older brother, came charging in and pinning Connor to the ground with a swift action. I blinked swaying my body to see if he was okay. Thus, he was untouched. But his face was red with laughter.

Connor would always flash vivid red when he was either, laughing, embarrassed or trying to be an immature little thing and hold his damn breath.

"Argh! Bayley get off me!" Said Connor, struggling to push Bayley off from him. He was like deadweight. But even deader.

I sighed and plonked onto my perfectly made bed. Heh, I was surprised I could move my lazy ass to do anything.

"Hey Sexy, you coming to my LIT party tomorrow?" Said Bayley standing up and beside him Connor, straightening out his clothes.

"What party?"

2. Nice. Wall me when updated 

3. Wow, continue plss

4. "Simply Friends"

-Chapter 2-

He stumbled onto me, laughing and taking big gulps out of his plastic cup. I choked from his foul smell, shoving him off my thigh as he continued squeezing my sides.

"Then I said HELL NAH!" He laughed hysterically before rolling all over the puke ridden floor.

"Eugh." I flinched at the sickening sight of his drunken state. Caelan passed out mumbling, unaware his hair covered in vomit, his shirt missing and that he had taken a leak in his pants.

Gross, I know.

"Ashley! You arrived!" Bayley swung his arm around my neck and looked down to see what I was staring so intensely at. "Huh, the party only started half an hour ago." He simply shrugged and turned to look at me.

"Haha yeah.." I trailed off. The music had increased in volume and was pounding in my poor ears.

"Want a drink?" He shouts over the loud music. I shake my head, no way in hell am I allowing myself to turn into what Caelan had.

"You sure hotstuff?" He pouted as if he was a small child and held my hands in his. Begging for me to get a drink. Damn.

Sighing I nodded defeatedly, a mischevious smile creeps onto Bayley's face. He nods and runs off to grab a drink.

I shake my head chuckling and moves through the crowd to catch some fresh air.

Soon enough I had reached the balcony. I smiled to see a small couple holding hands shyly against the bar of the balcony. I look down at my hands feeling nothing but lonliness.

My single life.

A tap on my shoulder broke me out of my trance. I turned to see a smirk plastered on a dreamy face.

"Enough with the checking out, lady!" Connor laughed placing a lock of brown hair behind my ear.

"Enough with the ego!" We both laughed at my remark.

He stopped laughing for a moment, looked at me and smiled weakly.

"What?"

"Nothing." He started laughing once again and moved towards a fake blonde in the corner. A frown crept onto my face as I watched her grind against him. Connor, letting her do so.

"Are you okay?

5. This is great, keep updating!

6. "Simply Friends"

-Chapter 3-

He smiled and stood before me. I nodded and grinned taking the cup from his left hand.

"Of course, you know me. Cheerful Ashley!" I giggled to see a wide and smug smirk form on his face.

"Good girl Ash. Better get sauced soon, this party is going to be MAD" Bayley laughed bringing his hand to scratch his head.

"Ugh Bayley babe!" Squeaked a pretty drunk blonde that strayed from her zoo.

Bayley sighed in frustration giving me an annoyed look before smirking and turning towards her.

"Hey babes." He instantly pushed her against the counter, grinding himself against her while the music grew louder.

I was left there alone with a choice to make.

Drink the alcohol and enjoy party knowing the dangers or go home thinking about what Connor could be doing with other girls...

And so I chose the rocky choice.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

My head was pounding, my chest and neck were aching terribly.

"Wake up Ash!"

What?

"Ash come on, its 1 pm!"

5 more minutes Mum...

7. NICE! Wall me when updated ^-^ thxs :D

8. "Simply Friends"

-Chapter 4-

"I said wake up!" Suddenly, something cold, wet, but hard hit my face. With a cold rush I sat up screaming in pure coolness.
    (See what I did there? Ha!)

I looked over to Connor who was bending over and holding his stomach in laughter. In his hand gripped a green plastic bucket. I knew exactly what was going on.

"You bloody schnitzel!" I sat up off of my bed and turned to see my drenched, unappealing bed.

"Did you say... Schnitzel?" Connor began staring at me as if he'd never heard me say that before. I've said it... A GAZILLION TIMES.

I sprinted over to the mirror standing from the wall. The sound of my wet feet drenching the carpet. As I arrived to my mirror I then saw a hideous bog monster. No, witch. Hair of a mop, black under eyes and badly applied makeup that looked like it was applied by a blindmen. No, that's offensive to blind people.

I cringed at the reflection of myself. What. An. Ugly. Witch.

Connor continued laughing, standing behind me whilst I looked up and down at my hideous reflection.

"Is... Is that a crack in the glass I see there?" He said snobbishly.

What a little schnitzel.

"You created that when you bedded Taylor Fritz, remember?" I rolled my eyes in rage. Boy, I wanted to shred that little schnitzel to pieces so bad. I could devour him like a real piece of schnitzel. I'm saying schnitzel way too much ain't I?

I sighed and tutted shaking my head side to side with my obvious disapproval.

"You're in some deep trouble Connor Stone."

"What?"

"This."

I turned around only to make a great deal of impact with my knee to his bits.