5 years of pimd

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -George-, Nov 2, 2016.

1. 6 Years coming coming up In December
    Congrats to you

2. I have played PIMD off and on for the past 5 years. It has grown and has changed drastically. The only reason I even came back this last time is because of friends I made all those years ago.

3. Congrats grandad haha ?

4. #POOHFTW

:cool:

5. Preach!! Lmao I miss the homies I met back in 2011 

6. Bosen is the OG man! 

7. I wish I had only spent 100 total. Anywho, my 4 year anniversary was sometime this October. It's crazy to see how much pimd has expanded since I first started. Not all for the better, but what can ya do?

8. 4th year on this account, 6 years in PIMD. :)
    Really do miss the time when there was no CC at all ?? My lovely M4GN1F1C3NT who got silenced ?

9. I'm a middle player than, i'll get 3 yrs award on this acc on dec

10. My beloved pupsie/tutsie. I remember those days.

I miss the old PIMD. 5 years is a long time, and change was inevitable. Better to go with the flow, or leave.

11. :lol:

12. i joined with my old account in 2012 as a 15 year-old (i know, yikes), and didn't come back until earlier this year. the 2016 community is vastly different from what the 2013/2014 community was.
    good read. ?

14. True. These days when Im bored I check VIP if Mulva will be back to #1. I would be really happy if Mulva will be numbe one again. I dont have problems with brad but I think Mulva is better. Why am I saying this? I also dont know.

15.  congratulations on 5 years i guess

16. I believe I was 13 when I started  cringe.

17. congrats bro

18. You still underage BAN HIM

19. Yes I remember
    And I remember Maddie was Mrs London , she was first bat Crazy person I met on Pimd ?
    First of many many many many many ?

20. I was once top 200 get on my level scrubs 