Forums ! What happened bro ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aphrodite549, Nov 1, 2016.

1. What happening to forums ☹️ I go for like a week and come back to poop. It's now just turned into a Q&A centre for noobs. Like I've seen about 4 threads already asking what dvp is :|

Where all the fun little games and drama threads gone :(

2. as a wise old guy once said: scud

3. Do you mean suh dude ?

4. It was ruined by try-hards.

5. No names mentioned wise choice ?

6. The games are still here the threads just haven't been bumped

7. Yeah but they get boring after a while and too big I can keep track of the comments

8. Forums what did happen to forums?????!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Instead of complaining, why not just create a thread that meets all of your personal expectations?

10. Forums is a cancer filled cesspool now

11. Harmony's attempt to make forums great again lasted for a minute and it was nice. However, people stopped making threads because certain people would lead the comments off topic and it wasn't worth the hassle.

12. It wasn't really an attempt. I got caught up with school so I couldn't even participate in my own movement ???????? But it did seem to generate more creativity and people who've never posted before came out of the shadows, which was nice.

13. I've been busy with school, so it's hard do anything besides drown myself in all my coursework. :cry:

14. Give me new ava. Haha

15. I thought you meant the catfish forums
    Such a misleading title

16. Hi ??

17. Not that I'm saying anything but what's the problem with new players posting question threads.... Guess half of ya forgot that there is a sub-forum for Questions/feedback

18. Because they ask the same questions. Literally they just repeat themselves every day. "What's dvp, I can't access the nurse." It's simple questions that they can ask on WC to get a quick response. If it's general questions like tuts, farming etc. There's guides that have been made to assist people. It annoys me because instead of them just searching through forums for their answer they just spam with threads asking the same question until they get the response they want.