Sugar Rush! - Open Buckets until Friday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petty

2. Its not petty drops were ridiculously low they may as well not dropped and should a been called a gift hunt because that's what it was

3. You said, continue to purchase candy from the store as well as open and full bat buckets... Where are the buckets in the store?

4. Why just why....end it already, it was dumb anyhow

5. What was meant was that the Spoo-Keys will be available for purchase from the store to open your full Bat Buckets

6. Let this awful event end already 

7. We just finished Drink & Be Scary and some still got zombie parts. Does that mean Halloween parties still drop zombie parts and pugs but not candies?

8. Oh. Halloween parties is no longer available. My bad

9. Seriously? Can you beg ANY HARDER for people to WASTE money after the WORST DROP RATES EVER? You guys are just too greedy for your own good. 0 candies dropped from over 30 parties. 0 avatars, & I got trash from full buckets filled by being gifted from friends. I'm sorry but until you loosen up the drop rates, my $ stays in my pockets not yours.

10. Did ANYONE get the witch OR warlock avi?

11. Drops from parties have ended?
    Bruh they ended since the start of the hunt smh (for me anyway dunno bout anyone else.....)

12. Yay.. I can spend another 40ec for two zombie torsos lol.. No thanks Ata :)

13. "WE NEED TO GET IT"

nah m8 I'm good

14. This was my exact thought reading it. I haven't gotten a drop in like 3 days. I got maybe 3 pugs and 1 candy total. Woo hoo. Awesome event...

15. You mean candy actually dropped from parties!? Wheeeere lbvs

16. Its been 90 mins its bonfire night on Saturday where the new hunt

17. Yeah that event sucked, I did not get hardly anything roughly 3 days with nothing other than sending myself ec candy to open buckets sucked big time

18. For the first time in forever, I saw 1 person who had warlock. The account was barely 500kcs

19. Sugar Rush was a bust, if you didn't have the funds to do so, then it wasn't a hunt anyway. Sobbing in my bucket of caramel peanut butter chocolate popcorn

20. Lmao good thing I gave my buckets away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.