Update to Upcoming Club Roles

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 26, 2016.

1. In b4 people complain that it's still too expensive. 

2. Say that to any club with average stats under 2mcs. The original prices were attainable for higher stats players but impossible for lower stats clubs unless one member dropped trillions for it.

3. Because I'm always selling them. Check out my tuts often! Always buying up tuts

4. still a stupid update

5. Very bad idea ata?

6. I second the club bank idea... so everyone can help and contribute to unlocking roles..

7. I still hate the idea. You got us saving money for the T9 roommates and dormrooms and now you're forcing us to buy our leaderships in order to keep our clubs running. Is there anything in PIMD free besides the FREE PIMD APP? I won't be surprised if you have to pay $.99 for it.

8. I agree! Executives should be able to kick as well

9. Truthfully ata it still doesn't make it better people dat made clubs did it cause they like the people they met some do it to farm n war n for the ones who had clubs made for them is because they want to feel in charge n by u still putting a price on who runs the club is dumb people raise the money to start the clubs n ata is stripping them half of us still think that's not right my opinion

11. Truthfully ata it still doesn't make it better people dat made clubs did it cause they like the people they met some do it to farm n war n for the ones who had clubs made for them is because they want to feel in charge n by u still putting a price on who runs the club is dumb people raise the money to start the clubs n ata is stripping them half of us still think that's not right my opinion

12. I submitted feedback but will comment here as well per feedbacks request. Bouncers can kick but the Executives cannot kick

13. P.S. Oh yeah, starting parties is. But honestly how long will that last?

14. Is free*

15. I submitted feedback but will comment here as well per feedbacks request. Bouncers can kick but the Executives cannot kick and it costs significantly more. There are quite a few clubs working together and running pros/regular parties for the Pimd community and at times clubs need to kick for space so parties are completed. Basically what I'm saying is that kicking has always been basic function of an admin and charging 95b more only to remove that capability seems absentminded and unpractical. Was this an oversight or a deliberate move ?

16. Yeah because I paid $100 to get where I am, and I paid an extra $50 to get into my club. I also payba steady $25/per hit on the noob I'm farming, and don't even get me started on the price of jobs, I just can't stop spending my RL money :(

17. STILL GARBAGE! THE PRICE DOESN'T MATTER WHEN WE DON'T WANT THIS PERIOD!

18. Good thing you heard people feedback...

19. The executive role is still broken.

20. A lot of people are mad about this update, I'd hate to see ATA RAISE THE COST TO CREATE A CLUB. Personally I think these roles add to the effect that this game setting is a "University" I believe that pricing these roles will also give back to the luster and work that It takes to build up a club 5 years ago clubs were actually something you built and were proud of nowadays clubs are to easy to make and are crowding campus with ads I believe also with this update you will see a lot of clubs and club advertising "hit the door" which I approve of. I honestly thought that the pricing of the original was good tbh but this is okay