Update to Upcoming Club Roles

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,

We've spent a good amount of time going over your feedback on our upcoming Club Roles feature.

We understand that for some of you the pricing raised concerns over being able to unlock the necessary slots for your club to function as it does now.

Because of this, we've made the decision to reduce the cost of slots, to make them more attainable for clubs big and small.

We're also going to be giving each club 1 free Bounceforcer, Party Jockey, and Club Rep slot.

Price Changes

Vice President 500B --> 250B
    Executive: 250B --> 100B
    Other Roles: 50B --> 5B

2. How about starting the slots cheap then make them become more expensive as you unlock more? You know the rp clubs can't afford 250b ?

3. This is significantly better than before, much more realistic goals now.

5. From 4T to just around 1T thank you.

6. Is that here to stay and if you decide to take it back will people be compensated if they opened slots already?
    Answer would be nice

7. These are the updated prices the slots will launch at. There are no plans to further change these prices.

8. He's asking if you take these away will we get our money back if it were to happen?

9. There are no plans for prices to change once the feature is out, so this isn't something that has been considered.

10. Thank you for listening to the community, the old pricing would have crippled a lot of clubs.

11. Thanks so much for taking all of our opinions into consideration. This is definitely doable now and even though I did like the changes the prices was what turned me off to the whole thing. Kinda excited for it now. TY ata.

12. Not asking if prices will change asking if it might get removed like other previous updates and if so will players be compensated.

Just raising questions so you have the answer ready if it happens

13. Still the worst idea ever. People who can start a party but can't accept or kick people. Ridiculous. An executive (third in rank so to speak) and they can't kick people. Really? That's not an issue you cared to revisit and revise?

14. Good Job ATA, made me proud for the 1st time in 5 years

15. Well, this looks better