Upcoming Feature - Club Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2016.

1. It would also be nice if I could have a private group chat with only the leaders of my club. Get rid of tutor chat (because that is useless) and add a club leader chat.

2. Bounceforce :lol: made for me

3. LoL. This suck, lika a hoover

4. Are we going to get more money from parties?

5. Support

10. bye bye noob clubs?

11. oh also bye bye precious rp clubs you will be missed :cry:

12. This is ridiculously expensive for club owners and too many roles! I feel bad for starter clubs. Another way to divide the smaller/newer players from the bigger ones.

13. I feel bad for none active club owners who get their club taken from them cause of 3 admins want to change the ownership with out their consent or 50% of active memeber just want a new club owner

14. I really disagree with the new rules it's going to make alot of ppl quick please think this over before going forward with this some ppl rather own their own club than lose it to these rules my opinion

15. Reduce prices give more starting slots of other types and combine functionality and this will be a good update

16. Well if they are inactive, im sure they won't care?
    And why tf not give club to members who have stayed in dead club for months? If the owner stopped caring and doesn't give a damn anymore give to someone who does , this is more fair IMHO ..
    Anyways I'm fairly certain ATA only does these things in extreme cases , not just if you "miss a hunt" lol

17.  My thread was on point

18. Now i cant go to rp clubs and ask to be admin and kick everyone :/ goodjob ata 