Upcoming Feature - Club Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2016.

1. All clubs can function with the immediately available Free Roles. For clubs looking to gain more specified roles, additional are available for purchase. This is intended to give clubs something to work towards together, and a way to grow as a group.

The goal shouldn't be to unlock all of them immediately, but rather as you are able to.

2. I don't understand why clubs need someone who can kick and not start parties...

I need someone who can accept members and start parties that doesn't cost 250B..

I really don't think this was well thought out.

3. Please ata we like this game done ruin it further. Just take out all the weird ranks n make admins n owner be able to do all the new stuff. No need to make it impossible for smaller clubs to survive

4. Wait..mute members? :lol:

5. So the gap between lower stats and higher stats players will be even larger because they're busy trying to push their club further. It's a massive stunt for the lowber people. I mean, I like the idea of it all but when you're throwing tens (and hundreds) of billions cash at a lower stats club for them to try and obtain, it's going to be a wall for them.

6. Effective clubs have many admin for all time zones. Without an immediate unlock, the clubs will suffer and potentially fail, especially with who pays for the slots and how much they are. Ridiculous.

7. Is it april fools already ?!

Ata needs to realize, for a club running 24/7 you need admins from different time zones all over the World, the least every admin has to be capable of, is kicking, managing applicants and start parties...

8. Smh.u apes must think or change your name(a thinking ape).how is this suppose to help clubs ?

9. Idk but if that is your logic to introduce this feature, smaller clubs could have even "worked together" to pull off super pros.

10. The club can't function without people to start parties/accept members, and if people can't afford to have admins nobody will be able to do anything. Make it a free thing for a basic rank of current admin n let people pay to ADD the features.

11. Work towards together? You people have gone absolutely insane. The owners and higher stat members will have to bare the cost for the positions. How is the club supposed to "work together" when only a few members will even have the option to unlock roles? You've basically screwed all club owners. All this saving up for tier 9 dormmates and you unload this on them. A bunch of jerks you apes are.

12. Wait let me read

13. Just a late update feature from KaW

14. Omg this is so not cool i mean 250b to be admin ? Where am i gonna get all that money

15. Interesting.... now i'll see how many cc club will remain stable with this change

16. ._. Only good thing is the mute. Everything else...eh.

17. Good idea!

...But too many slots in certain categories and lately people are not loyal so.....ehhhh

18. Another stupid idea... ?

19. Ya they should be cheaper