Upcoming Feature - Club Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2016.

1. the idea is nice but leaves a lot of questions I guess rp clubs are now officially screwed and I am happy they are but why so dang expensive with t9s out ain't nobody going to pay 500b for vp just saying

2. So those middle ground non-rp growing clubs for noobs are screwed...

3. Wow. How can low lvl clubs pay for those slots now?

4. Basically small or new players may as not bother playing on here as all the clubs that accept small stat players will disappear ata never think things through before they release ideas.

5. Ty love

6. They will eventually give up on it like the super pro parties

7. How much time we have before it will be working? When it will be started?

8. "in the next few weeks"

9. I need this answer

10. It's super tedious, but you can always switch your admins in and out of roles as needed/timezones permit so you don't have to buy all the slots or be as constrained.

This is more work for owners, but could solve some of your problems with cost and roles not being functional enough for all existing admins.

11. there are ways to get around it like ask someone with high stats to help you unlock the positions needed so that you can run your club efficiently and most small clubs have a few big players in them so there hope is not totally dashed

12. Why is it costing money this is ridiculous ! If it's going to cost keep it how it is now for real

13. So can we have super pros back now that you've effectively destroyed all low stat clubs?

14. I have a question...how do you expect us to pay for this

15. GOOD JOB ATA! I thought there was some sense in you but....nope! :lol: now you kidding right about the buying the positions?? :roll: what did I even expected??

16. They expect, bigger members of your club, to pay for it.

17. So smaller players can't afford these. Does this mean this will be taken out in a few weeks just like the super pros? You know, cause its not fair and divides the community ?

18. It's not really feasible. Suppose, someone is from US tz, and hence you expect him to be active during their day time to start parties, but it's not really possible to be active always is it?
    I guess it is a way, but the outcome isn't anything successful

19. The bigger members in their club can afford some.