October Spinner Items - October Comfort

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 3, 2016.

1. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE OR TRDE ME A LATTE

2. Your main purpose of having the spinner is to encorage ppl to read the ads, earn the tokens, get something they want from the spinner. Now you make it so difficult for everyone to get your new spin items. You drive ppl away from watching the video ads. I believe this is also the main reason why you recently introduced pop-ups ads (which cause a lot of problems to us like lagging on pms, got kicked out etc). You want to test adding more ads to this game in the future. I can tell you all you need to do right now is to make your spinner back to normal, then ppl will watch your ads again to earn tokens. You are creating your own problem by having more n more add-ins.

3. I need a catte latte too

7. Its been almost a month, i spin multiple times a day. When am i getting a tabby ? So far nothing but cash, 1 pumpkin & 1 flavor.

9. I have gotten nothing but cash...

10. 100/100

11. I demand to be unsilenced

12. I demand to be unsilenced

13. I demand to be unsilenced

14. why is it so freaking hard to get a tabby ?this spinner shows favortisim

15. This! Its something that has been going on for awhile now. Noobs magically get VIP top avis from boxes first try, tabby/pool dog/gnome, 3 cats from their first spin on the spinner. Yet the people who have played and kept this game going for years can spin hundreds of times and literally get 3 new chibis, 10-1ec, 1 latte, a dozen or so old chibis, 20 munion, and cash. No new capsules, no tabby, hardly any new chibi. It would be great if the devs could show some appreciation to ALL players and make it fair and equitable. Also, nothing besides cats should take hundreds and hundreds of spins to get.

16. How.do i get that cute cat?