How to build stats FASTER

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iBiI4I_H3rM4nlySupport, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Ok, i have learnt a few ways and strategies of griowing faster and get to high stats fast.

1. First of all get urself volleyed till 10b and hire 3 to 4 16m dormmates but never upgrade them.

Note: One big advise is to never upgrade your dormmates except 600m or 1t dormmate.

2. Just play for one hunt and be active, at the end of hunt you will get some pimdbanks, go to store and at the end sell them. And you will get some cash.

3. Now THE REAL THIMG COMES. IT HAS BEEN SEEN THAT NEW PLAYERS GET VALUEABLE ITEMS OUT OF SPINNERS.

4. Now you have to start selling your items for DVP. You dont have to keep anything sell EVERYTHING FOR DVP, keep in mind your target is 80b dormmate. Once you hire it u r on the smooth road.

5. Keep taking DVP untill you are 3MCS and keep hiring only 80b dormmates.

6. Once you are 4 or 5mcs start to hire 300b dormmates and now u can easily buy thr items back you sold.

ONE ADVISE FOR NEW PLAYER, SELL EACH AND EVERYTHING VALUEABLE FOR DVO KEEPING IN MIND THAT YOUR TARGET IS 80B. AND KEEP HIRIG AND UPGRADING 600M DORMMATES IN BETWEEN YOU ARE COLLECTING 80B. AND YOU WILL BE ALMOST 2MCS EASGILY IN 10 DAYS OR BY THE ENS OF HUNT.

iShelly, Ren2939 and muah like this.
  2. I wouldn't necessarily agree with #3, but the rest is decent advice

alani_ likes this.
  3. That is why i used "it has been seen".

4. actually #3 is partially true. not in the sense that new players get valuables items in their showcase because they're new, but because they're a player and they happen to be new. Its not all from the spinner though. Sometimes new players get valuable items from other players but they dont understand the value so they end up giving they their items for free or way cheaper than what they're worth.

Which brings me to my point. Is there a guide that gives new players a general idea of how much dvp things are worth?
    Like for example: a spinner item, a spinner set, a bento, a few chibis, stat items from hunts, etc.

BadLittlePanda likes this.
  5. Step 1- Buy Ecs and Dns
    Step 2- Buy Cat
    Step 3- Do solo
    Step 4 - ?????
    Strap 5 - Profit

6. Both of your whiny points of view are distorted by lurking too much wc.

Players with more time on game and build come across items through spinner as well.

Don't like the spinner, but feel the need for items...cry a river like whiny nubs do :mrgreen:

7. I may not get items on spinner but I can always buy that crap something noobs can't do. Rekt!

8. you obviously cant read or comprehend the English language very well, can you? I dont know what your problem is but neither of us were being whiny. All you did was throw in an irrelevant comment and now you're just here to insult. The point of the thread is to help new players. I asked a question and you completely ignored it. Goodbye Hypocrite.

9. the point of the thread isnt to complain about noobs getting valuable items. if thats the only thing you get out of this entire post then you are stupid. :/

11. Lol FR!

12. P.s.
    Don't ever upgrade the 600m crew past level2, since it doesn't give additional plunder ..also, I rememer back in the day, I'd upgrade my 16m crew to level4(or most of them) cuz I got a bit more plunder on t3l3/4... But I guess it depends on how much dvp/plunder u can get ahold of ️ I can see if you do a good amount of cat cafe, it'd be easier to just skip and put in t4L1..

13. orrrrr stick to cc clubs

14. From 22 t3lv4 go straight to t7...

15. I literally just posted a thread about this because I refuse to sell anything until I understand it better. It's hard to tell people "No" when they ask about my items but I don't want to sell something and then find out I was ripped off..

16. I don't do part selling items back then... just waiting people to be volley at campus :lol:

17. I have a lot of experience of taking noobs to 0 to 1mcs in 5 to 6 days. If you dont have a cat, only option you are left with is dvp. And DVP is the key to upgrading until you are 3mcs. I will personally say never upgrade 600m too but players feel like they r not upgrading in between collecting 80b so they must keep upgrading 600m dormmates to make them feel better.

18. Nice....Very good idea for new players.

19. I agree the most with step 4 :/

20. So you never wanna upgrade to level 4 on any except for 80bil and 300bil?