Tier 9 Dorms and Dormmates are here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Tier 9 is out, click now to get started, I got this crapload as a notification, the apes have the nerve, idiots

2. Impossible to give negative stars as rating was already dropped to 1 star during the Olympics hunt disaster...

3. Does anyone know the T8 Lvl 1 to T9 Lvl 1 stat jump?

4. Agreed, but it gives chance to tell future players that this game is all about how much you spend of your real money I n order to get any decent ranking

5. Will possible help to lower those coming into game. There are other ways to protest too. Just takes a little thought. It also needs unity of those against this latest action im from ATA

6. who cares about pimd release the new scruffy viking game already jeez ty

7. T8 lvl 1=396kcs for 300b
    T9 lvl 1=720kcs for 1t (not even twice the power for more than 3 times the price)

8. 1 trillion for dormates? U are abt to ruin dis game

9. But the t8l4 is 1.6T for 603k cs so it does make sense.

10. I'm amazed with KAW, they have more tiers than us, more expensive stuff and money flow on game... yet they still have 4 star rating... what's wrong with PIMD? -_-

11. Brb deleting my life

12. Ata start a promo so i can spend money and not feel as bad. Ty

13. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told plunder on Kaw is much much better than Pimd??

14. Yes... that is why the question is why pimd doesn't learn from sucsessful KAW?

15. Removed super pro and starter pack. Introduced t9 without a promo . just wow. Not spending a single cent on this game.

16. Kaw is way better ask Steve on here 

17. Yeah it boggles the mind tbh since its same company :lol: we in Pimd are like the red-headed stepchild of ATA :lol:

18. I guess they like kaw better and treat this one like its nothing. I heard wars were great until some started saying parties are better. Now war is on Saturdays, screwed system. If they treated the game same as Kaw, would be a better outcome than what it is now. Pimd seems too cookie cutter

19. Well with the way this game is going. I see it going now where now. We went from 40b for t7s. To 300b for t8s now 1t for t9s. I give up i dont have all day to play this game to get money and im not droping any more real money. On some stupid game. I went from 6 accounts to this on just to try and keep up. But im done. I will just talk and help my club when i can from hear on out. This game use to be fun any more it just sucks.

20. Kaw way better y'all should join lol that's best for best for your business because most on this game think we can't leave they been farming me trying to force me to spend more money but we will see lol but nice try meat puppet please come up with a better sells plan because I'm not buying your first one 