Tier 9 Dorms and Dormmates are here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 11, 2016.

1. You clearly don't lol

3. I just wanting for the Next Update. ?

5. Many ppl say Bring Back Super Pros...
    But that wont help , payout on those werent Very much higher than ordinary parties,
    A little higher yes, but not enough to be able to compete against these ridicoulos priced t9s

Increase Plunder ATA!!!!!

A Lot

6. Great! I can't delete my prev post. 

7. il be the first here to say this :

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

8. ata i hate U like like wow 1t for t9 and I evict 400b t8 and only get 60b that's messed up

9. Plunder will increase when you put in the new tier

10. Not gonna complain or whine.
    Also not going to spend a single penny on this lame app.
    The higher the stats, the more damage you do per hit in parties.... Cats will be completed faster and faster, therefore lining ATAs pockets faster and faster.

11. That's kind of complaining and whining

12. it is

13. The only thing that's messed up is you trying to sell you account via your status. 

14. Where's the complaint? It's a statement, more than anything  take it as you like tho.

15. So you take away SP, then release T9's? Morons lmao

16. Why take away SP, THEN release T9? Literally need $$ to play at this point ?

17. Lol

18.  this game is just a joke to me I get on everyday troll a little then log off y'all are crazy to spend all this money this game in one day to bump up power I could buy 1000s of cats an dn now but not because if not promo you just throwing money away  an you guys call me a joke no sweety you are the joke