Tier 9 Dorms and Dormmates are here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 11, 2016.

1. I didn't know expressing an opinion about an apparent problem was considered crying. I do however know that generalizing the entire pimd community as a bunch of lifeless, selfish, and heartless people (which includes yourself) is wrong on multiple levels. You don't know everyone's story or how they would feel about a child being killed(not that has any relevance to my initial post). Your poor attempt of articulating your opinion will undoubtedly be overlooked by most. But I must admit you helped support my argument subconsciously. You're the poster child for the new pimd if changes aren't made. Thank you for your opinion 

2. I'd like the Soccer one cause I play soccer in real life

3. All I see is a lot of compiling with no change so bring on the big talk to be honest your post have a lot of unhappy players in it an I'm sure you just mad I pointed out the truth of the metter an for you to try or attempt an down talk you may need to go look in the mirror about that issue you feeling ? no one support your post not even me do better that is all for now now I walk a
    way

4. No one is to blame for y'all getting on this app but your self again have some self respect black was here

5. I don't know why everyone is surprised with this. As if we didn't know that t9 is going to be out. Ata just went a step ahead and released it earlier than we expected it to be, that is during Black Friday.

Now question arises why they did so?

It's all about how they could increase their income. So, they did this now, and they're probably gonna do a promo soon. A lot of people are gonna spend to upgrade. Then they'll give us the special(?) promo around Black Friday. And we WALL spend again.

It basically is just more for them.

Almost everyone who is now whining about this, is gonna spend to upgrade as the dust settles.

ATa feeds us what we want so theres really no point in the whining.

6. :lol: :lol:

7. You just killed it & left only option to do CC all time if you want to upgrade wtf!!!!

8. Clearly your vocabulary is sub par and it's difficult to make sense of your posts, however, there is page after page of support for the issues I discussed in my initial post. Not sure what truth you're talking about that you supposedly pointed out but if it's about ATA "trying to make it in life", your math is worse than your vocab. If it's about me neglecting my family, I assure you that is not an issue (not that it would your business if it were true). I am simply expressing my opinion. Your opinion, although barely legible, will not cause any loss of sleep. Me have truth for you now, I've only continued to respond to your incoherent babbles purely for entertainment. Thanks again for everything ?

9. Savage ^ haha

10. Hm does ds cost?

11. Before you do this nonsense you should consider giving us more jobs to do then. I mean, if you are going to change things that haven't changed for years start from the most important and keep the irrelevant ones in the end (like making an eggin T9 tier)

12. Can I just ask, how the bloody hell did the cost of T9 dormmates turn into a discussion about children getting killed? I mean seriously....

13. Confused on what this is ?

14. dnt forget how they advertise the promo as it a favor to the players and not them

15. :') nice work bridging the divide between new players and mcs players! gj ata now a select few of us can pay a crapton to get stats that are useless outside of the vip rank  it's like christmas come early. anything else in store?

16. why confused

17. Looks awesome ?

18. Eww don't bring out T9 avatars they are ugly

19. The avatars look a lot better than some of the most recent ones.
    Then again, they haven't made the t8 available yet. Wouldn't they make those available before the t9?

20. Why would you even need t9 stars as you put in your survey ata very few people war 