Tier 9 Dorms and Dormmates are here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 11, 2016.

1. seems like you know nothing, talking about wars when i was on same side in fw with u, u went mia , yeah keyboard warrior critisize ata when u do nothing but hide to avoid losing pixel money

2. I'm laughing at those idiot players that were happy that ata's rigged survey polled parties higher than pvp :lol: well you like parties ata just gave you a reason to party with no progress or prospect in the next 5 years you all are idiots, when I see the fools that laughed at pvp on that thread here complaining it fills me with joy, ata just shoved their mallet up your asses enjoy the forever cc you bloody idiots

3. If this is aimed at me, where in my previous posts have I talked about wars? If I have been MIA when a sfw is going on it's called having a life… perhaps you oughta try it. But this thread isn't all about you and your crazy talk so if you want to make another thread for Duck bashing and leave this one be I'll be up for that.

4. u bragged about not hitting cc and parties and being big mean war machine lol u high m8, what coincidence u dnt hit parties coz ur jut hiding on hope opoosite wont hit u, bruh u critisize when u have way to much to be pointed out
    anyway back to topic, good luck guys, thanks to ur non stop spending i get to enjoy all that for free

5. So the only way to level up now is to spend money? Gotcha. Bunch a greedy money hungry apes. 

GIVE US SUPER PRO PARTY'S BACK!

6. It seems like not many players upgrade to t9 :lol: even vip players... i wanna see what will happen next

7. Quick question, what is current LCBC stat anyway? I'm curious...

8. I have an idea ATA! Just take every party away and keep only Cats and Kini's. Since that's the actual direction you are leaning towards.

9. I hate you ata 

11. its new tiers and dorms, duh

12. I fell in love with this game 4 years ago, since my start ATA has become increasingly greedy. I'm sure all the vets will agree that this game has steered so far from what it used to be. It is crystal clear that the only concern is increasing the amount of in app purchases throughout the pimd community. Enticing the collectors with more ec gifts, back to back hunts with unrealistic award targets, premature tiers being released for dorms, ridiculous prices to open those new dorms, etc... I could go on and on. The goal appears to be having everyone spend every penny they can afford on this game. Pimd has never been more divided. There truly isn't even a reason to try to lcbc, no one wars anymore because they have to constantly do cc parties in order to obtain desire awards from the constant hunts. Unless there are dramatic changes to pimd in the near future I will retire this acct. I refuse to pad ATA's pockets with a single dollar of my money until changes are made. All of us should come together and boycott in-app purchases until changes are made. Most things I love about this game are fading memories. Its a shame that such a great social game could be destroyed so quickly by the unmeasurable greed displayed by ATA.. I truly hope we (the pimd community) rise up together to bring back the glory days we all loved so much. ATA This desperate attempt to bring in more money may be the very thing that causes the flow of cash to cease.

This will probably be the end for this unsatisfied pimd vet. This is my promise and commitment to never make another in-app purchase until drastic changes are made

Sincerely,
    Kiser

13. Kiser that is spot on sadly. I've played for around 4-5 years and no doubt the people who haven't played the game very long would of loved the way pimd use to be. Rp wasn't acceptable in wc party clubs were noobs and anyone with a str build farmed lol.. I miss those days

14. Appreciate the feedback Cable. ATA appears to be taking advantage of the big spenders. This game is literally an addiction to some players. This will be a major deterrent for first year players and enough to cause many vets to stop it limit spending. What ATA thought would bring in an abundance of cash will likely have the opposite effect. I hope there are enough who feel similar to us that can come together to force changes upon ATA

15. Y'all can cry all y'all like its came just as I spoken of five months ago I will say I am not happy with the timing but hay we got to eat so do the ata owner I am not mad at someone trying to make it in life y'all should use this time to spend off line if you do not like the ideal or you can save slow or buy more cats doing promo

16. One more thing don't let this game become the boss of you have some self-esteem an dignity about your self y'all crying over this game but y'all still play an miss out on your family times I mean it's sad it really is sad how y'all cry in game about a game but if a kid get killed y'all do not care it hurt me to see some many selfish people with no soul y'all need to chill out an go vote if my drift bye catch me on the flip side

17. my engrish not veddy good..
    head is in pain all teh time

18. its sad but we camt go back