Tier 9 Dorms and Dormmates are here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 11, 2016.

1. In before "Nobody" is everyone's pupil

2. ?????????????????????????????????????????????

3. 

4. Haha i read it wrong yeah ??? still its almost 6t for 1 dorm ?

5. The name of this game now is : Empty Your Wallet In My Dorm

6. Finally I can use my rope.. Goodbye PIMD.

7. Damn I wish these were avis instead of these ugly ass hunt Avis ?

9. Lol!!! Keep earning, ATA

10. Where's that idiot called Grant to come and face the community? Fool has gone MIA as usual, well incase any noob wants my account hit me up, the devs have evolved from thinking apes to stupid apes, although my science teacher back in the day told us people were supposed to get smarter as they evolved, oh well, I guess some will always be stupid :lol:

11. So will payouts be more now

12. Not even opened all the dorms yet, can't you chill out ata?

13. Literally just spent 5t to upgrade the last week and you do this to me?

14. So u greedy apes can release new dorms and T9's. But u cant even give us a multi gift option. Which ur players have been asking you to do for years. You forget who pays ur bills u greedy apes. And u will start to lose players if u continue to ignore ur community. We want multi gifting. Not more dorms and dormmates

15. T9? ata you surly going to lose alot of players and new players wont like so much too... you have screwed the game..

16. Greedy. No choice but to do b2b cc if we wanna keep up with the new dorms/dormmates since non ec parties pay like crap. No thanks ata!

17. Everyone's thinking about quitting now..