Gifting Money Ability

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by PimdIsJustAGameOk, Sep 17, 2016.

1. gimme money lots of money

2. If we're talking about abilities here I'd like to have telekinesis or be able to control ice or fire.

3. I'll let you control me

4. thats better

5. :lol:

6. agreed!! I can't even find the DVP! lol

7. Deal

8. No duct tape though they hurt when I pell them off

9. The reason for the loss of money from dropping tutors and therefore a loss of money during a DVP is so people do not abuse the game mechanics. If you were allowed to transfer money, all the people with friends on the game with much higher stats would grow much quicker with minimum effort. This isn't fair to the newer users who haven't met anyone yet. If this becomes the case, new players will be less likely to want to attempt to play the game properly. I also feel like there would be more begging for money on campus. It would be a great idea if they could somehow limit its functionality so it couldn't be abused.

10. ummm so cc party made things fair ? its worse than money transfer

11. No support. Gotta hussle for that money boi

12. Take into account tho all games are like this. All the developers just wanna rinse you for money whatever platform you're on. 90% of phone apps twist it so people have to spend money on their apps to get a better experience. Same with console with expansion packs etc. It's totally not fair how games now are purely made on the basis of getting more money out of their customers. But that's what we gotta deal with.

13. No support.

14. Yes pls so i can give my alts 1t so i can ug them faster