Post what's on your clipboard

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KnownStranger, Sep 2, 2016.

1. That's trending ^

2. Take supplies to shop sometime next week, get forklift gas, set up appointment at TAFB to renew my CAC.

Lame. 

3. That's the point of this thread

4. Did you build the skeleton for Smith? ? Send pics pls.

I forgot to build a skeleton for my Human Anatomy class and I needed pictures to get inspiration 

5. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal, beep. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound, ding. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

6. Nooo get out with that

7.  . .))(
    ♫ .(ړײ) ♫.
     .«▓» .
    ♫ ..╝╚.. ♫

?oh it's something cute

8. PAI
    ?Sketchbook City?
    Come join the crazies
    ?10kcs and up?

9. I HAD TO TINKLE MF

Oh..

10. You can unlink your device after 09/03/2016 9:46 p.m. PDT. Thank you.

11. ⭐Assassin Guild⭐
    ?New Club?
    Join Now If You Are Active
    Must Read Club Wall
    Grow With Us!

12. I shamelessly stole this gif from a kawer 

13. I was about to start jacking it until I saw the end tbh.

15. I've hid the body in the backyard, what now?

16. Maybe suffering's the only way.

17. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal.