Marvel vs DC:The Aftermath

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -T_L-Emoji, Aug 28, 2016.

1. The end result of a 24 hour long battle of the comics:

I would like to start by saying DC was getting their butts handed to them first half of war. Sadly no ss but it was like 180b to 27b

I would like to thank everyone that actually signed up and showed up and stayed even when we were losing

Sad to say but many people came and ditched war for the hunt or didn't show because of the hunt.

Cudos to all who came to war and made this war possible despite a hunt in progress. That was an accomplishment in itself.Glad I had the privilege to war against and with so many great people and had the privilege to pop some war Cherrys so to speak.

Met some great people and had some good laughs. Great to see there's still some players who appreciate a neglected part of this game still.

This made me laugh:

Special thanks to:
    Samsung
    ?Updog?
    ?Mercedes?
    Caffiene

For helping set this all up! And special thanks to all those who helped lead and helped DC pull off a miracle of a win. Great effort on both sides.

2. Very disappointing war, never was even, marvel was overpowered in the beginning then at the end dc became overpowered with all the new people joining it, should have atleast tried to balance it better. Probably the worst war i have ever been apart of

3. Yea same was a great war, good job it was good warring with all of you

4. Yeah, sorry for that. I had a roster made for that exact reason but half of DC was MIA so it became open merc.Hunt messed it all up.

5. congrats guise ?

and by guise i mean just my tutsie

6. I believe from the get go it was balanced some players didn't show up so both clubs were open to recruit ? we lost

7. Thnks I did my best?

8. It was awesome great job everyone  especially us winners ☻

9. Yh a great war ! ?

10. That's the half that probably whines about parties ruining the game. 

11. Honestly you should make a shame list of everyone who signed up and didn't show and gave no reason.

12. Hey I got as emoji

13. Yo I have ss I just don't know how to post It?

14. I enjoyed it actually, Marvel side was full of gr8 people. Could've done with getting more inc though ;(

15. [​IMG]

P.S. Great first war :)
    P.P.S. Blurry pic :roll:

16. Great War, met great friends also. ? DC ?