GAW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BluntIess, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Its dead. Its gone. Its done. Its over. Its not coming back. Get over it. Time to move on with life mi amigo. :)

2. LOL

3. LMAO MORE LIKE CODE FAMILIES

4. ZAFT
    ZAFT
    ZAFT

5. Who ???

6. Unfortunately stopped playing a month or so before it ended so kinda cant complain about it. Without the player base the server just costs too much to hold it up

7. Gaw was pretty lit I hated fc tho

8. T4 lcbc life smh

9. FC failed due to the fact they let Pwars carry on way to long making players have no need to spend real money if they had progressed the game they could be doing covert ops missions as parties

In gaw imo money was just to easy to come by and make upgrading wasn't even a challenge i quit a month into it

10. Support. ATA is the poster child for the meaning of insanity - doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. This game will undoubtedly go the same route as GaW, FC, Meego and that stupid car game (can't remember the name).

Just waiting for the thread from the devs that they no longer will be supporting any further updates for PIMD.

They obviously aren't doing much besides copying and pasting old hunts over and over - which is obvious when they leave old terminology in "New" events.

11. Support developers go broke, have to drink cheap home brewed coffee, and this game breaks

12. Yessssss!!! GAW for the win!!!

13. Lol i was on gaw and i would spend the only reason we wouldnt spend was because we could only do so much with just adren. And fc points because we didnt have "avas" to buy and we didnt have "cats or kinis" we also didnt have no gifting feature either so there wasnt really anything to really buy to actually spend real money  if ata wanted money they shouldve given us a reason to actually spend sooo when they shut down gaw they made us come her or kaw now kaw has a complicated system and pimd was similar to gaw just way to femenine but has lots to spend on thats why pimd flourished bring back gaw with stuff to spend on and well make it flourish to the extreme

14. This app is gonna die soon.Thats why ata spends more time on their French games like Kaw

15. Ata needs to just shut down every single app they have and start over... In my opinion i saw gaw as the best they shouldve kept that going..

16. Zaft can go suck a nugget lol
    I prefered that Indie Life  but i owned that 187 fam so ill root for that lol