Further Explanation for the Removal of Super Pro Parties

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by cclient_libraries.remote_exception RemoteException, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately this is private internal data that we're not able to share per company policy.

2. @ata_mario Can we get the guy and gal avatar for free then for the waste of time trying to collect the items for him/her

3. I don't know if anyone has already said this but the main reason they want to take off super pros is because it's effected the sales on cats and ec.

4. That's great now can u respond to my post way back on page 16? It's the very last comment there...

5. Just look at the fact PIMD is ranked #302 on Top Grossing list for Play Store. Look at all the apps above it and you will laugh. It shows how bad PIMD is failing and Hypnocats and ad selling just aren't cutting it...

6. Ata, this is my request and I don't know if others will support although some doesn't want a hunt: can you at least give a hunt to where players don't feel like they have to spend so much to get what they want? I mean that fourth of July mini hunt you gave caught my interest tbh although the avatars were here before. But at least something similar to that or not where everyone needs to be top 10/100/500 to get avatars.

7. Hmmm. Thanks for the reply. However for someone used to working with a transparent and open data policy, it smacks of having something to hide.

8. Patience... As this game continues to nose dive and more quit, it'll be much easier to reach top 500!

9. Most private companies don't release data on key metrics of performance,. Public ones do to their investors, but usually not to the general public.Government entities are different, though they also tend ot have very well defined policies on what kind of data they ae able to be open about as well.

10. The few things done right for pimd, you take it back and throw it all away. Just admit you like the left side over the right. Karma

11. im not sure why you think a company is obligated to share their private sales data with a bunch of people who don't need it...seems like an odd thing to come after them for

12. What about us bigger players? We have to stay stuck with these parties making this little money. And what about jobs? If your going to take away super pro can we at least have strong jobs to compensate? I need money!

13. As a government entity we remove person identifiable data for obvious reasons of confidentiality and suppress small numbers again for confidentially. As for the rest, we're strictly governed about what we are allowed to collect for secondary use if it's not made available to the public. If the data quality is sufficient and robust, it's published.

Whilst I understand you don't want to make your exact sales numbers public, it would still be possible to state that cat sales dropped by x% during super pros parties without compromising any business sensitive data. You've already said that revenue was a part of it, your customers are clearly wondering about the scale of it.

14. This litterally explained nothing tbh it was just fluff you guys claim to want to expand the game but you have done nothing to do so, why get so sippy when Revenue drops a tidbit tbh cc and kini drops and SPro parties can still be good i think that cat and kinis still produce more of the hunt items than needed for your hunts just bump the SPro items a little above the pro's and put your cat and kini one's above that problem solved no need to rework the coding or do away with something that expands the game

Also this goes out to you idiots who keep saying ATA's only doing it for the money let's be serious here if ATA wanted money badly enough they'd slap a 2x promo down every two weeks with care packs going everywhere I garuntee you, you'll see spenders flock like crazy if they did so, so quit saying they're only in it for the money

I can see both sides of the argument however imo after playing for 5yrs PIMD ridding the game of SPro parties is a step in the wrong direction and will do nothing to further or even let alone encourage players to grow I'd even say toss in a 2x pay out to start war savyness again that would encourage players to grow as well

Just my opinion though
    Take it or Leave it
    I'll still be here even when everyone else leaves

15. Id much rather do a super pro then reg parties, pros and cc,kini. Tbh i thought the Super pros where alright for larger stat players it was a good way for us to actually get a decent payout from parties #BringThemBack

16. All I read in that main post was.... With super pro our cat and bikini sales dropped... quick remove the more challenging parties people liked.

17. That's all it is too. They state because little people can't hit through pros. Who are said little members? Let me guess roleplayers? Do they even actually but cats and bikinis because last time I remembered it was higher stat members that actually use the parties to grow not to rp in cc with

18. When PIMD came out 5/6 years ago LCBC was just over 900kcs. LCBC is now over 20mcs there needs to be something for those of us who stuck it out for that long.

As a 5 year player the prices of the dorm mates for T8 is insane. (I had 5 trillion saved up for when it came out and I'm still 2 away from completing t8 level 1).Right now the only way for us to really earn money and upgrade is through cat cafe but at $7 a cat it's not fair to those who can't afford that constantly. The super pros did help with that but regular pros don't give that much more compared to their smaller counter parts. So your saying its to be fair to the smaller players but what about those of us who have been here from the start.

As somebody pointed it out there will always be that divide. All of us played to get to where we are and most of the lower stats come in here and RP and never try to improve on their stats so they can hit the harder parties. If they tried to improve they will get the help they need that's how this game has always worked, but they don't try to grow, sure some do and those that try will succeed.

But why is the game geared towards those players that don't try to grow when the loyal fan base has been here and asking for ways to improve the game they dedicated 5 years of their life to.

19. Its okay just stop giving boring hunts like this olympics bla bla

20. Can't wait for this game to fail. Nothing but CC and boring ass hunts. Us players have been asking for wars for years and have been ignored by greedy ass ata.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.