Rp should stop

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by stitch185, Jul 21, 2016.

1. RP. Is the thing that a lot of players want . This game is not for people to RP. This game is for building your stats from scratch . But because of RP pimd has been losing players . Thousands of new players are introduced to this game each year .Like always there a 100% cause UT starts off that way but then about 10% leave the game either cause they got board or people were being mean . They we are left with 90% .A lot of new comers always speak in campus chat . A lot say hello or other different things . The people that like to rp mostly commitment on the new comers wall to rp with them . Some may not know what it mean but some may . Though some new comers like it 40% does not like that or gets weirded out . Now we are left with 50% . As I would say about 30% of the people leave the game as falling short as inactive accounts . So then 20% of the new comers stay but if you think about it most of them are the people that like to rp so I would say about 5% are actually playing the game and 15% are just here to rp . This is all people ask for in campus chat . Out of all the thousands of people 5% of them will actually play the game . So the game isn't really being played is just used for rp. Pimd may or may not be used for rp

2. Dude playing this game is basically rping

3. I see numbers...



4. Stop complaining if u don't like that ppl are rping then leave the game it's to have fun not just stats

5. What DJ_MoDz said is right, if u dont like the RP then quit playing the game u, jerk, some people like the rl

6. If op doesn't like rp, he has the whole right to keep playing the game, more than any rper. Game has certain mechanics that developers thought to be played, because it's a game not plane chat app for rp.
    On the other hand, op, just ignore rpers, play the game, and help newbies interested in the game. Rpers won't leave.

7. and his point isn't too bad as I struggled to find party clubs around my KCS that were not RP when I was new and now there's more in World chat.

8. Have you actually done a survey to check these numbers? No, you kost likely havent. Also guess what? Have you ever thought that some may just be shy and just speak in clubs not on campus etcetera. The reason you see the roleplayers is because they voice their requests, other rs may not; it doesn't mean they're not there. Just saying.

9. So let me get this straight... Due to your "stats", if 1000 people joined the game this year, there would be 100 people that would then quit. Why would ATA care about losing 100 people? They will get enough money out of the 900 that stayed.

10. Stop! Everyone likes rp

11. Dude the game is for us to enjoy as we like and if that means rp then hell ya I know me and my gf like it

12. ????????

13. You know what should really stop?

This thread

14. Just please shut up. I don't like rp but I don't fuss about it. and far as I'm concerned this is a social game. Social because you can easily chat with others. Game because you can battle party and upgrade.

15. Dude everything you do in this game is somewhat similar to Rp

16. I mean ..I met my husband in rl on here 5 years ago..we roleplayed that's how we met and fell in love..we still play..for stats too

17. exactly you are rping as college student

18. Play kaw instead. Same as pimd but almost no rp in there.