August Spinner Items - Margarita the Bartending Parrot

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Anyone like to gift me one to get me started :lol: ?

2. The ultimate end of summer hangover yo

3. Why isn't the parrot an item.

4. Great idea keep making everything harder to get but I guess they have got to come up with a new way to get cash off of us as they don't sell many cats now with super pro parties.

5. Wth ata if u gonna do it like that how about put more than one on the wheel, thanks

6. I can see only "Mai Tai " item on spin..other items are missing at spin ...

7. Hmmm...have to wait a week for next spin item.damn ?

8. Dang that's messed up ....why don't you take the minion and chibis off the spinner then we might actually have a chance

9. Lucky I got Mai Tai :eek:

10. Why make it hard to collect item. Even a month full some ppl still cant collect combo. now limit by 1 week?????

11. I don't pay to play. Used to get excited and work hard for hunts. Now it's the same thing over and over and getting even harder and harder. I am not complaining since I don't spend but damnnnnn. Be careful y'all and dont get scammed! Goodluck! :lol:

12. Headcannon: ATA hates working on this game so with each update they make it more unpleasant to play

13. Can you please take that stupid minion and goldfish off the spinner it seems like that's all I get anymore :(

14. so hard to get:(

15. This keeps getting better an better thank u ata for making this game less an less enjoyable to play