Players Want iWars Brought Back

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_A_-Legwarmers, Jan 8, 2016.

1. yay support ?

2. Get rid of the relationship feature or at least the bonus stat transfer part of the feature. All it did was mess up the plunder, took away from the original PvP and killed the wars that used to be fun to do. Campus wars - in Relationships - out

3. Originally i was very opposed to the RS feature purely because it's tacky, but as a pvp feature it's actually very good and is part of most cf agreements.

4. But as for the way it works when in war it doesn't allow for the proper plunder to be made for the rank it places some people at. At least for wars it should be left out so that it can be a true PvP matchup. But that's just my opinion. 

5. Bumping this so players who read the comments in ATA's thread about taking off super pro's can know what we are all referring to when we discuss iWars/beta wars. It's truly sad how ATA has completely ignored this thread despite the support it has gotten

7. Support once again, from a war, to all those who say participate in wars if you want wars!!!!!!!!

8. I remember iwars but I was a new player back then, so I didn't have the chance to try..SUPPORT

9. I missed orange wars, and iWars is a good change to these crappy hunts.

10. Absolutely! With an equal opportunity/incentive as monotonous party hunts! ?

11. Same.

12. There where so fun don't take it away

13. 1116 replies later.

Not enough support guys.

14. Le esuporte

15. I support anything to replace the tedium of constant party hunts ?I miss when the focus was growing stats over trying to get stupid items ?