why dont we get stuff like this

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by oMarKins, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Omg I've never seen you have a serious thread 

SUPORT

2. Everyone rallied up before the RS feature, nothing happened.

I've deleted the game for months and can leave it completely, but some people I know still play so I come to talk to them every now and then

Tbh I'm just waiting for you to show me where the cameras are and say it's a prank

3. if you know the people.. just call or text them..

4. My opinion: no support

5. Don't tell me how to live my life

6. I don't care as long as they don't perm silence me while having rp in cc lololol

7. but you hate the game... if the only way you can reach them is through the game, fine. But you know them... im sorry, ill go back to refreshing

8. actually i wasnt there when rs came but just because some tried to bring changes and failed doesnt mean this will fail and if it does that certainly doesnt mean future ones has to fail and i can tell you this is not a prank maybe you really dont care and only here to talk to your old friends but some actually do and are willing to make changes

9. you carred enough to post

10. The problem is that no one cares. Let me rephrase that, not enough people care anymore. Most of the older players that did care are either gone or jumped on the Cat Cafe/Party bandwagon. It sucks, but until we start showing ATA that the vast majority of us want more involvement, nothing is going to happen.

11. We even got lord himself here! Master of all pepes!

12. Sheep don't tell a shepherd what to do, the shepherd tells the sheep what to do m8

You're all sheep.

13. that is exactly what i am trying to do i am sure lots still care majority just needs motiviation that is why i have made this thread i might not have much of an impact on the game but i certanily do wish that me alongside of the playbase of pimd can actually change something

14. Idc..Imma beg them for Pimd crate till they block me

15. #JustPotatoThings

16. true but we are not sheeps and sheeps certainly would do something if the shephered doesnt feed them when they are hungry

17. you asked a question and i gave yo smart mouth ass an answer...if i cared id be all hyped up like you about something that's not going to benefit you

18. am actualy not hyped up about it either am just doing something nice to the future generations of pimd anyways thanks for posting on here 

19. I actually support. I've been here for 7ish months and I've kinda seen it kinda change for the worse. But with that being said, there's a subgenre for discussions/feedback, so what's the point of people saying "email ATA if you want feedback/want a change," etc.
    Side note: I've talked to Ellie in WC, she noticed me :( So that's a start ig.

20. ERMAHGUR, ELLIE SENPAI NOTICE YOU??? WHY THEY NOTICE YOU BUT NOT MEH.