what next event should be

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sigalita, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Ok since the latest event finished I've come up with a great new idea for the newest one!!
    Hope you like it!
    Due to being highest on the charts Pokemon GO would make the PERFECT newest event!
    So we would collect Pokemon cards and Poke balls from the POTD. We could probably have a key of some sort to open the poke balls and give us prizes but the main prize would be Energies that could match up to a Pokemon card and once one of your cards has 5 energies you can turn it into a real Pokemon for your showcase and this is a thought there could be a tournament like the spy event!
    I'm sure if this goes through maybe the moderators can make avatars like:
    Ash and his friends, The professor . Etc.
    As for the gifts I'll get back to you on that!
    I know it's a bit much but you don't have to like it ( but u certainly hope you do!️)
    Please say support!!
    

2. There was already a Pokemon hunt though, that's probably why they did the Pokemon drops. :?

3. Current hunt still not finished, though. :?.

4. Well maybe or maybe they were waiting for this event to end to do this and me typing was just giving ideas :(

5. No support

6. It's done in 10 hours wutever it's not like everyone is gonna do much with it after buying 2 keys already .-.

7. No support

8. Because you said please...

No support.

9. An event with the goku ava, i want that ava so badly 

10. No support

11. I like the idea and the thought of collecting towards something bigger.

The no supports are probably judging you based off stats.

12. Or forum posts ^. The no supports reach almost everyone here.

13. shut up, we dont need whatever crap you threw

14. please stop with pokemons the damn game isnt even out in my region and im pissed

no support :/

15. It's a no from me

16. No support

17. Already had that hunt.

No support.