The Adventure Of MY Lifetime 

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by IIIXIXIXIIIASMODEUSIIIXIXIXIII, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Chapter 1: An Expected Office Action

Its the first day that the 18 year old me decided to step into the working world where adults spends most of their time in.As i booted up my PC , i immediately started my search for a job and found one after a couple of hours.

(you can already tell where I'm going with this ? , so let's skip the boring preparation parts)

Finally! It was the day for the interview , I put on my iron-pressed suit and a nice pink tie and 'showered'
    my body in my newly bought playgirl superman perfume.As I touched on the little things , I asked myself, "What time is it now?" , "fuck me, FUCK it's 10 am already? I'm gonna be fucking late!" , I ran out and grabbed the nearest taxi available in my area.

It was 11am , I raced against time as I went up to 70 storey building to make it in time for my 11.15am interview , as I walked into the waiting room, I blurted : "SORRY! there was a traffic jam and...." before I could finish my excuses I was cut offer by a male secretary , "please take a seat sir , the interviewer has yet to arrive". As I took my seat in the waiting room, a slim busty brunette in a her early 20s walked in , gave the male secretary instructions , and went into the interview room. "HOLY COW! THAT'S MY BOSS?" I thought to myself as I walked into the interview room. *knock* "fuck... , come on in" she said , and instructed me to take a seat as I walked in.I'll be damn if I didn't get turned on right away , her sweaty body and her open cleavage and her soft breathless pants and that pretty face of hers!

I blushed, "my apologies, I'm Amanda , your boss if you managed to get the Job , I apologise again for the wait......" , by this time I I was zoned out , EVEN HER VOICE was angelic!

"so are you Shao Wei?" Amanda asked.

"urm yes!" , I replied.

"ok , I'm gonna start the interview, what are your strengths?" Amanda asked.

"I fall in love easily.." I replied.

"What? okay.... so what your weaknesses?"

"that pretty face of yours" I said and grin as I saw a flustered and taken aback face of hers.

"not much of a talent there , but that suffice for now" Amanda said as she stood up , guided me to the door but before she could do that , her heels broke and she landed right on top of me.

"sorry.." Amanda said as she tried to get back up.

"I guessed you fell for me after all huh" I replied as I saw her face totally flushed , but she failed her attempt in getting up due to a sprain ankle and sat on my fully steamed dick.

"what's this...?" as she touched the bottom of her miniskirt only to feel my full length dick pushing up against her ass.

blushing, I said : "Aman..da that's my ,urgh dick you're holding".

"What? oh my God, I'm so sorry.." Amanda said as she let go of her grip on my dick , "could you help me out? I think I sprained my ankle..." she asked.

I stood up and helped her up, and playfully asked , "what's my reward? after all you caused me and my friend here quite a trouble." I don't know but boy did I not expect her to say what she was going to say.

"maybe I could give you blow?" Amanda said , shyly.

she then went on to her knees , and began sucking so deep that I felt my dick right at the entrance of her throat, "this must be what a deep throat feels like" I thought to myself. we then took a 69 position and unveil a shaved , innocent pussy in front of me , as I ate her , she let out erotic moans that could turn you on even before the all of this happens.

we then proceeded in many different positions (try imagining this for yourself? ) and Abt a 30mins course , I ejaculated all of my load on to her face.

"that was great..." we said as we both looked at each other's sweaty and bare bodies. My load on Amanda's face , made her look less of an innocent lady but more of a slutty one. We cleaned up, and I offered to help her back home. As we reach her house, she whispered , "I hope to see you soon" and gave me a kiss on my lips....

End of Chapter 1: An Expected Office Action....

----------------------------------------
    Hey guys! I just joined PiMD and it is also my first time writing an ero story , I don't know whether this idea have been taken up by other players , if so I'm sorry for unintentionally copying your work.

Please , if you liked it , feel free to gift me and leave improvement tips to make the story better. I don't know whether this story would attract any readers but 

2. Well, considering this type of story isn't allowed due to players that are 13...

3. this game is for 17 and up kids are not allowed here , if they are , their upbringing must not be strong :)

4. closing this page , gonna put a rating on the title to prevent kids from reading this. only then would i not break the code of conduct

5. Please read the Code of Conduct. 'Inappropriate' threads are not allowed, even if you put a warning or if the game is for 17 players.

Also, a bit of writing advice, the charm of the Erotica genre is in the suspense. It's better to write it more like a story than a p0rno.