How Bad is your addiction..???

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -OFH-MICGOZ_V-ll, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Lmao dnt tell you screamed that out the window of your car

2. The night I dreamt about PIMD was when I knew I was addicted. :(

3. I know I'm addicted cause 99% of the things listed here just described me and my life for the past 2 years++ of my life. 

Applied to get a job. Interviewer asked me why I wanted to work there and I said, "so I can have money to spend my game." 

When every pay day, I set a budget for pimd first and the left over money is my food budget :-(

4. I used to be addicted a year or more ago  would come home and lock myself in my room, play PimD in there for the next 8 hours straight. I'd be tired asf in the morning and completely block myself from everyone. It was the first thing I checked in the morning and the last thing at night. It was horribleee but I don't think I've ever dreamt about PimD itself, only about the people I've met on it. I'm better now though  only on for about an hour a day.

5. Isn't spending for this game showing addiction?

6. Sameee

7. Dorm? 

8. I reach for my iPad like a smoker reaches for cigarettes.

9. Eh I'm stable 

10. Broke up bcause my ex thought that PIMD is my life ?

11. Irl when ppl irritate me I tell them I'm going to farm them.

12. SAME. bff though 

13. Lmao. Gimme highfive ?

14. Relate much :s

15. Its Pretty Bad tbh ? i just dont know what to do while im not playing this game? All my friends call me and ask me to comeover and i couldn't because of promo and other stuff here ?

16. I knew I was addicted when I bought my first cat. THAT'S were it all started ?I? now have been battling this addiction for 3 years and going now I take my phone in the shower with me just to hit cats.

17. When I procrastinate my essays just to play this game :cry:

18. First thing i do when i wake up is hit a party or a farm. 

19. When I was hitting a party during my cousins wedding vows :'(