Rainbow Vigil Gift

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Life is unfair get over it ??

2. PREACH

3. Hundreds of innocent are murdered daily where is the support for them, not trying to start an argument but why's it only 1st world countries which we have to show 'support' for yet you turn a blind eye to all the 3rd world country crisis which happens daily. Unfair justice ay it.

4. Support

5. Ata, where ur gift for Palestine tragedy?

6. thanks ATA…
    Now spam me vigil friends…

7. Gotta agree with darkseid. Tons of shit happens each day, suicide bombers kill way more people then this event each week in the middle east. Hell US operated drone strikes kill more innocent civilians then these events do... Sure its a nice gesture but there's ton of other stuff that should have it too...

8. Thank you for doing this RIP?

9. 

10. wdym life is unfair

11. I think things like this are also symbolic for anyone who has lost anyone due to unnecessary violence. The truth and the broader lesson that we should learn is that this could happen to any group, anywhere. This stabbing case in Paris today; imagine if that guy had military grade assault rifles like what you can buy in the US. There has to be a point where people say this is enough, this has gone too far. I just hope we are not already too numbed to this violence.

12. Thank you ATA for doing something really right for once ?️

13. I never really post on forums, but since everyone is wondering about the 3rd world country, if you want to show support to them, you're always free to do so. The thing is, people are more focused on this country, because this country really needs to be worked on. Basically saying, we're focusing on ourselves instead of others. If we make ourselves better, how are we gonna help others become better?

Ik it's my statement will get a lot of dislikes and setbacks because "well we go to other countries and we bomb them and kill innocent people" but that's how it is in the eyes of the government. At least I call it like I see it.

14. HOW CAN I PURCHASE THE VIGILS?

15. Why should it be more focused on America after all this is a global game with people from all over the world playing it not just Americans

17. I love how you guys are promoting love via this gift! But can you please allow iOS devices to spam gifts?? That would be awesome!

18.  #PrayForOrlando. 

️️️️