Spyfall

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Right Jersey ??? amen 

2. Ugh I wish the Double Agent avi wasn't only for top 100

3. i think they look nice

4. So if you can do blue and red, does it mean you can get into 2 Top 10s?

5. Yup!

6. Oh thank you for the reply.?

7. Noooo! ATA you finally came up with great avatars and now you make us work for male and female avatars separately!? Not cool ATA, not cool at all! Disappointed in you ATA... smh ATA

8. Love this new hunt concept and idea.! Nice idea of making it a two way hunt for girl and boy ava. Could have extended the hunt more longer tho since its a two way hunt. Love the avatars! Espically the top 100 both guy and girl!

9. ??????

10. Loving the avatarsssss 

11. Is anyone else having the issue of only being able to buy one Intel from the store? Drop down box only allows to buy 1. Others are able to buy 1,5,10,50,100,250,500 (or whatever the others are).

Buying one at a time is.. Tedious.

12. You can't sell it.

13. I have this option too...but I'm not selling it back. Try it and see what happens

14. That's odd. You should be able to select an amount from the drop down menu. Please send us an email to support at support@athinkingape.com with your username and a screenshot of the issue, and we'll be able to look into it further.

If you buy more envelopes than you have intel available then you'll have leftover envelopes. You can choose to sell these extra envelopes back to the store but you'll only get 75% of the purchase value back. Otherwise what will happen is that your extra envelopes will be used the next time you buy more envelopes from the store.

For example, say you have 10 leftover red envelopes on your account and get 60 intel from a party. If you go to the store and buy 20 red envelopes you will get a totel of 30 red intel.

To avoid any confusion when converting your intel we would recommend only buying the exact amount of envelopes that you wish to convert so that you don't have leftover envelopes.

15. Is it bad that I'm already waiting for gifts to come?

16. That field ops vip 100% looks like action man

17. Is there a glitch or something I turned in Intel and it has yet to give me the same amount of envelopes

18. Is it easy to get or not