farm clubs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by This_Warrior_Will_Never_CF, May 30, 2016.

1. Any farm clubs that will take me on and teach me wall or follow me

2. Hahahahaha

3. You are not ready if you don't know the clubs

4. :lol:

5. Gd luck

6. Lol Matt

7. This guy...

8. very weird, just go to meet people and ed them

9. Bad Attitude

10. If you're looking to become a bad ass pimd "farmer" you don't need to join any specific club. All you need to do is talk a lot. In pm's, statuses and especially wc. Its very important that the community knows who you are "farming" and by farming I mean announcing to anyone who'll listen that you're not getting any inc (while you're dtw, but remember to leave that out of the update) and rarely hitting back. Its also important to use "y'all" as much as humanly possible in your proclamations of badassery. "Y'all weak" "y'all punks" "y'all soft". These are the true tools of those you should F34R in this game. Nothing frightens the community more than middle class white kids doing their worst lil Wayne impression. But, I cannot stress enough, if you want to become a PvP legend, almost never hit back! Just talk as much as possible and throw 2 or 3 dances or failed pranks at your victims occasionally so they know your mom hasn't put you on phone restriction.

I hope this helped.

11. This should be put into a guide to farming and stickied

12. Yo, that was lengendary as (place 4 letter curse word here), bruh.
    *Slow claps*

13. But anyway, ? *Poke*

14. 

15. Lmfao

16. Damn I've been doing it wrong this whole time :-(

17. Helped a lot, thank you so much!?

18. I think the world needs a reminder of this thread.

19. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE CHOICE YOU CAN EVER MAKE! IT IS A CLUB OF DANCING HYPOCRITICAL PARTY FAIRIES WHO ARE ONLY KNOWN BECAUSE A GUY MADE LIKE 20 ALTS TO BUILD THE CLUB 