Fort McMurray Emergency Aid

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2016.

1. I donated $10 and I'm glad there doing this to help out good people are all over this world we just don't really know who they are.

2. My compliments to A Thinking Ape for supporting people during a very difficult time.

3. Yet people still think ATA is greedy.

4. I used 4 and didnt notice the time ?

5. Promo means more notes purchased, which in turn means more donations. Duh 

6. Great Ata 

7. Just by this one thing they're doing doesn't mean they are not

8. Thank you,ATA ?

9. DN's cost 5$, you get (I think) 6 of them. A cat costs 6$, you get 1 of them.

They make bank off this honestly horrible crisis because you normally wouldn't use 6 DN on a CC, while a cat is used EVERY CC.

They're covering the cost of the DN money loss, simple as that.

10. A Thinking Ape, Inc., is so socially conscious. :)

11. This is actually kinda nice of ATA to do.

12. Plus to add on..They are also having 2x cash out for cat cafe..to make it up for people who bought the dns. I support this!

13. I can't admire your gratitude enough, this is a devastating time for us Canadians and we recently had to fly out of there back to our hometown, it looks like a scene from a movie, it's very scary, thank you so much for helping, you don't understand how much it means to all of us up here in the north️

14. Donated 

15. i thought it was a promo but after hearing the news i am gonna buy least 100 dns ,God bless you ATA

16. my friend and his family the Andersons where evacuated from there and i just caught up with his call few minutes ago and i sincerely appreciate urn kindness and helping towards them many stranded homeless and many foodless thanks ATA for your kind help i will be taking a flight by morning from India to Vancouver and get my supplies from office and go for help and this is ATA's biggest help i guess and thanks ATA we will meet at fort McMurray

17. I bought 1 doctors note where's my crappy award thing