Irish Spring Break

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Why did you join a cc club then :|

2. Cool avis 

3. What is summer festival bro? My frnd got this reward, its says in notification that ur 5 items combine together and create summer festival bro

4. It's an old scav item.

5. I love the idea that they bring a top 500 collector reward but they dont get the vip avatars like the top 100. My advice to ata is, can you let the top 500 get the vip avatars as well ? They must've spent money and time to party hard. To compensate for the top 100 and 10 you can add some rare items as well as more cats, bikinis, and dns. What do you guys think of this ?

6. How about a hunt that's fair for everyone not just cat clubs, I would love to see a hunt where cats and kinis don't drop items

7. No black avas

*grabs popcorn*

8. Hmmm i wonder how many people will get to that top 500 people are so happy of... oh wait only 400 since 10 will get to top10 and 90 to top100... oh gosh now i see why thousands of people are excited about it.. people who don't spend real money here definately got their chance lol like seriously

9. I like that top 500 was added, but where did 15k tho. I can't stay in top 500 when I'm sleeping. Lol.  I've been waiting for this hunt! St Patrick's day is my birthday! 

11. I thought the same. Hunt stops day before, tho. Wonder if they'll do something the day of?

13. How much money do you guys need?

14. This event better :") but i didnt get any box  and maaan it hurtin when ppl sayin what they gain from box ...

15. ^ that is such a beautiful sentence, for that I shalt give you a box

16. I did cuz I had cats.what I meant to say is that its hardly even a competition when cat buyers do flashes and earns 150-200k and normal ppl earn like 7-15k.

17. Loving this hunt! I always love the hunts

18. Lolol

19. Thx buddy ! =D i get my first box from you :") u da best generous person ^^

20. Haha I got a male avatar really??