Irish Spring Break

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Great work on the avatars ATA. Nice.
    and also like the fact now there is top 500 aswell.

2. Luv the avis

3. Omgosh yasss, I can actually see myself working to achieve those Avis

4. I need to start waking up at 6am for theses :|

5. Top 500? Nice Ata :)

6. Top 500, great.

7. Kudos on the avatars.

8. Finally, decent looking avatars... It's been a while ATA...

9. Can we really not take a few days off before having another event? Or at least increase drop rate for parties you don't need to spend money to do...

10. Should have at least keep the kini reward for 5000 items collected?

11. Rather than keeping a top 500 tier you guys could have kept 7500 collections or even 10000 for those who work hard and dont buy cats.But your main motive is to earn money and thats all so i can understand.

12. Id like to thank ata for the all white avatars. Keep bringing in all them white avatars!!

13. Everyone seriously has no chill. Relax, another hunt, so what? More money. More avatars to get ? If you don't want another hunt don't participate  And on a side note, these avatars and goals are realistically better.
    Ata has been slacking with their ideas on avatars, the sandals on the second aren't really sandals. I believe they're supposed to represent the lace that people do on their feet. Common and well known. The third tier is awesome. Love the details, and over all I can't complain because other than the third tier of the last one, they are way better.
    Two boxes a day are a plus as well for those who don't have ec. Which gives them a chance to double up, and also have a chance at winning the avatars even if they don't hit top 500 . It's a good idea to keep and run with. Will definitely make more people pumped about hunts.

15. Support

16. Definitely Supported 

18. Ata should remove drops from cat cafe and pizza pop cuz top 10 is impossible to reach at this rate.-_-