Irish Spring Break

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Final Leaderboards

Top 10: 101,554
    Top 100: 35,590
    Top 500: 17,327

For spring break this year, you're doing something a little different. Pack your bags and grab your passport, because you're on your way to your...

You and your bffs have decided to spend this St. Patrick's day where it was meant to be spent...on the Emerald Isle! Prepare for windswept cliffs overlooking rugged shores, magnificent castles atop green hills, and best of all, some of the best pubs in the world!

Céad míle fáilte to Ireland!

From now until 12PM PST on March 16th collect Sapphire Clover Leaves, Amethyst Clover Leaves, and Topaz Clover Leaves from ALL PARTIES. Collect all 3 and they'll combine to form Clover Charms!

Event Progress

Your rewards for this event will be based on the number of Clover Charms you have at the end of the event.

(Reminder: Rewards will take time to reach everyone)

Shamrock Box

As you complete parties you'll occasionally stumble upon Shamrock Boxes. These boxes can be opened in one of two ways:

- Using a Ireland Key which is purchased using cash. (Limit 2 Per Day)
    - Using a Gold Ireland Key which is purchased using EC. (No Limit)

Note: This event you are now able to open 2 Boxes using the Ireland Key each day. This provides you with more opportunities at different rewards and avatars. To maintain balance, event items from boxes opened with Ireland Keys are halved. In addition, the Gold Ireland Key can provide better rates at certain rewards.

These boxes can contain different numbers of Clover Charms used for hunt progress, as well as a rare chance at Hypnocats, Doctor's Notes, Pizza Bikinis, and Care Packages, and at a very rare rate, EVENT AVATARS.

Boxes can be opened until the end of the event 12PM PST on March 16th.

Reward Tiers

Reward Tiers below are based on the number of Clover Charms you have at the end of the event.

Leaderboards

Current Leaderboards are posted in Campus Chat and set as a Campus Announcement every hour.

2. And wheres our break?

3. I like the fact that you've added top 500, good luck everybody 

4. Top 500 ? well then

5. Hahaha surfer dude is weird

6. Aw they're so cute

7. Sweet, I like these Avis

8. I CALL DIBS ON MAKING A BREAKDOWN OF THIS HUNT!!

9. Is it just me or do these avatars look like 14 year olds?

10. Castle guy looks sharp af

11. waaaaay too soon

12. Aww, these Avis are actually pretty cute

13. Damn chill with the hunts Ata. we can't even breath a sigh of relief the last hunt is over and you start a new one.

14. And wth no kini on last tier  need to be on top to get one

15. I'm Irish. 

16. Irish lad kidnaps children smh scary avi

17. I'm part Irish & I approve. :'D

18. Whoever drew Ashford  kudos to you